Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ita received 9th october 2017

Default Ita received 9th october 2017

Hi Guys! It's my first time here. Would just like to ask if there is anyone who had the same case with me? I already received my ITA yesterday (9th Oct)..I was scanning my ITA and I trembled because I made a mistake in one of the sub categories,instead of placing $25.82 on my hourly rate I had placed $26.. I am afraid that they might decline my application because of this. Any ideas on what to do about this? Any comment would be appreciated. Thnks and God bless.

EOI sent 18th Sept 2017
    Selected 20th Sept 2017
    ITA received 9th Oct 2017

Hello.

Just having made a slight mistake, which you then correct on the ITA (you just alter the form, and note what you have done in the section for that) will not get your application refused, AS LONG AS the actual rate is within the requirements. It is perfectly all right to alter the ITA.

Also, see this to alter information

https://www.enz.org/forum/showthread.php?t=53957

Quote Originally Posted by nzgeek View Post
    Also, see this to alter information

https://www.enz.org/forum/showthread.php?t=53957
    @rbc0411, Happy to hear that you received your ITA yesterday. I am still waiting mine.

Janm and the rest, may I know usually how do we get notified on the ITA status, is it via email or letter posted to our mailing address?

Does the status reflected in the EOI as well? Knowing, I applied under the SMC and will be getting JSV, does the status in EOI will be updated as well or only after I got job in NZ, secure for 2 months and above and then submit the resident application for whole family? Kindly advice please.

Many thanks
    Last edited by Shubbie1979; 10th October 2017 at 08:14 PM.

What do you mean by 'ITA status'? I assume you've been told your EOI was selected, is that right? In which case, you'll receive your ITA in due course (often 4 - 6 weeks at the moment, but sometimes sooner than that). The ITA is a paper printout of the EOI and what you filled in on it.

Sorry Janm for the confusion, what I meant was Yes, my EOI was selected on 20th Sept and I am just wondering when I will get the ITA. In fact, like what you said it will take another 4 to 6 weeks because I just called the NZ Immigration and they told me the same as well. My bad was assuming will get ITA in 2 to 3 weeks and looks like I have to wait for more longer now.

Just ignore this
    Last edited by Shubbie1979; 10th October 2017 at 09:16 PM. Reason: Wrongly added

I checked my ITA. I had entered the correct hourly rates for myself and partner on my EOI (printed it before sending it) and on the ITA the hourly rates have been rounded up or down to exact dollar amounts for both of us.

Thanks JandM!

Hi Shubbie. Thank you Hope you will receive your ITA soon. With regards to the ITA notification, INZ will send you an email with you ITA and the necessary requirements needed for your application

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast