Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ITA Lodgement September/October 2017

Hi guys,

Any people with their applications at Manukau at present? What's the average waiting time for CO allocation there? Thank you! I know all cases are different, yet I am curious to know.

I have also been asked to get my terms of employment changed to say I get time and a half for public holidays if I work them. We don’t work public holidays but I know on the rare occasion it has happened it’s usual for salaried staff to get paid and then get an additional day in lieu so not sure my terms can/will be suitably changed.

Hi guys! joining the club..
    Here's my timeline:

EOI Sent - 18th September 2017
    EOI Selected- 20th September 2017
    ITA Recieved - 9th October 2017
    ITA and Documents Sent - 3rd November 2017

Hi JandM,

Would the Immigration NZ take against an applicant if a call is made to the contact centre weekly/forthnightly to request for an update?

Quote Originally Posted by EVP2017 View Post
    Hi JandM,

Would the Immigration NZ take against an applicant if a call is made to the contact centre weekly/forthnightly to request for an update?
    100 people call and take 5 minutes of the CO time will equal 8 hours which is a full days work, if the application says processing time is 6 months then only call at 6 months mark to make a once off enquiry. As stated on this forum application times forecast is 6 months to 9 months. for every call everyone makes they will be delaying the process.

Hi Guys would just like to ask... how long would the immigration office take before they will confirm that they had already received my documents thru mail? Thanksssss mwaaaaah

Hi there, lodgement takes anywhere between 2-4 weeks.

Hi bethf1980,

Do you have a CO already? Could you please share your timeline, if you don't mind? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EVP2017 View Post
    Hi JandM,

If your only reason for contacting INZ comes down to, "I am waiting, so tell me something," don't do it. The system is extremely busy doing what it is meant to do, and there is NO provision for any applicant to be able to breathe down the CO's neck. They will be able to see if there have been multiple calls. The telephone answerers cannot see fine details of cases in progress : no applicant can track exactly what is being done week by week. Let the INZ people do their work without annoying them.

Whenever the CO has something to tell you or ask you, they will get in contact. Until then, think about something else.

Hi Guys,
    Here is my timeline.

EOI selected - 19/07/2017
    ITA received - 02/08/2017
    ITA submitted - 12/10/2017
    Payment deducted - 02/11/2017
    ITA email confirmation - 03/11/2017
    Documents returned - 06/11/2017
    CO assigned and requested additional docs - 09/11/2017

Good luck everyone

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast