Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ITA lodged but no update !!

Default ITA lodged but no update !!

Hi all,

I have stuck in very difficult situation, my passport is in INZ and i have a international flight on 8th November. Can i request back my passport ?

I've sent my ITA documents along with my passport on 8th October (Sunday), but no update yet.
    The documents has been received by INZ on 10th October (Tuesday morning)

Today 8 working days has been completed !!

And how many working days it will take to lodge the application after receiving the document, any help ? Please

Thanks a lot

Hi nzgeek,

Sorry this is not an answer but a question, in fact. I am wondering if sending the passport is actually required as a part of the application? I submitted my application on 17th October with just a certified copy of the passport because that's what my ITA letter asked for specifically. Did I do something wrong here? I am also awaiting lodgement.

To Param912003, sending a certified copy or original passport should be both correct.

To nzgeek, my personal suggestion is, try to call immigration centra, tell them your situation and ask for your application's current status?

Hi Param912003,

In my ITA letter it was written "Valid Original Passport"
    I also called INZ callcenter 3 times and got different responses. Some said send certified or original passport, other said you have to send your original passport as mentioned in ITA.

So I submitted my original passport. Today is my 9th working day after my application has been received and I have 11 working day left for my departure.

Need my passport badly !!!

Hi Kne,

Yes, I am going to call INZ today, does anyone know how many average working days it will take to receive the email from INZ and to get payment deducted.
    Also after payment deduction when we receive our documents ?

Thanks a lot !!

Hi nzgeek,

So any word on official lodgement? Did you call INZ?

There is no 'normal' for INZ timings. It depends entirely on how much work is going through that particular office at that time. In your case, INZ haven't done anything abnormal or wrong, and they couldn't know that you were expecting a quick reaction. You just need to let them know that you urgently need your passport now.

Hi nzgeek, I also sent out ITA documents on Oct 7th and the parcel is signed on Oct 10th but by DX not immigration branches. I called Call Center just now and they said normally it will take another 1~3 working days to deliver to branches so I'd better check next Monday (to give them 10 working days to scan) to see if the documents be lodged. I suppose you should also receive the same answer.

Hi all,

Just got my original documents, passport and a letter back from INZ.
    The document courier has been received by INZ on 10th October and the lodgement date in the letter is also 10 October.

I was just wondering the letter says "We will allocate your application to one of our Immigration Officers within Six months."
    It takes 6 months to allocate an Immigration officer ? I have read many timelines these days the officers are allocating quite quickly in manukau branch.

Thanks a lot !

I received an automated email but it didn't mention any lead time for CO appointed... Is it normal?

The letter just says:

"Processing Times

To see the latest processing times for Manukau Branch visit -
    http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migra...zis/contactus/
    and click on region or Branch processing your application."

But I didn't find any information on the link...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast