Thread: working holiday visa extension questions

Default working holiday visa extension questions

Hi all,

My partner is just filling out his working holiday visa application to extend for another year. the question came up "do you authorise the person stated in section C2 to act on your behalf"....but the person stated in C2 is my partner himself.....so he's just put "yes", is this correct?

Also, for the UK working holiday visa 2nd year, are we meant to have booked our flights out of the country before we've even got the 2nd year visa? One of the questions on the application is "what arrangements have you made for your travel out of new zealand?" - are they expecting us to have flights booked to leave the country before we've applied for 2nd year working holiday visa? is this a trick question? We have zero travel arrangements made to leave new zealand as we have submitted our residency application, and our tiding over extra time by submitting a second year working holiday visa for him, and an essential skills visa application for me.

any help to the above questions much appreciated.

Thanks!

https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-...-visa#criteria
    Onward travel - You must have a ticket to leave New Zealand or enough money to buy one.

Evidence can include:

your travel ticket
    proof you have enough money to buy a ticket out of New Zealand, in addition to the funds you have to live on.

Thanks JandM, much appreciated.