Thread: Anyone got the PR via the "Establishing in base in New Zealand"? Thanks

Default Anyone got the PR via the "Establishing in base in New Zealand"? Thanks

I wanna apply for the permanent resident via "Establishing in base in New Zealand"

- I need 41 days in the 12-month period immediately before lodging your permanent resident visa application,and all members (only my wife) of my immediate family who were included in my residence application have resided in NZ for a total of at least 184 days in the two-year period

And also need below :
    Evidence of owning and maintaining a home may include:
    your residential property title deed
    • mortgage documents
    • rate demands
    • home insurance papers, and
    • accounts for the telephone, electricity, gas or water.

That is? Please Help
    Last edited by jeff6; 27th October 2017 at 03:59 PM.

Me and my wife got the Resdient Visa already, would like to buy a property in NZ in coming.
    "Establishing in base in New Zealand" requirements for a PR visa seems most suitable for my situation.

Please kindly help if someone can sure their experience........Thanks a lot!
    Last edited by jeff6; 27th October 2017 at 04:16 PM.

Since I need take care my mum in Hong Kong this year, so I can't stay fully 184days in NZ this year ....... and now seems "Establishing in base in New Zealand"? is the only way I can apply PR. Please help
    Last edited by jeff6; 27th October 2017 at 04:17 PM.

Here are the detailed regulations about using this criterion for "commitment to New Zealand". https://www.immigration.govt.nz/opsmanual/30505.htm See RV2.5.20. Notice sections b i, which may make a difference, depending on how long you have already been in NZ, and d, if you need to depend on employment.

Thanks a lot. JanM.

I just wonder is that I just need to fullfill below requirements to apply my PR application?
    • - me 41 days in the 12-month period in NZ
    • - my wife 184 days in the two-year period
    • - residential property title deed - I will buy a NZ residential property within one year (after first entry to NZ)
    • - home insurance

Eought to apply PR process by using "Establishing in base in New Zealand"?
    Last edited by jeff6; 27th October 2017 at 10:48 PM.

Well, I have just checked in the link I sent you before, and that's what it says there.

Quote Originally Posted by jeff6 View Post
    Thanks a lot. JanM.

I just wonder is that I just need to fullfill below requirements to apply my PR application?
    • - me 41 days in the 12-month period in NZ
    • - my wife 184 days in the two-year period
    • - residential property title deed - I will buy a NZ residential property within one year (after first entry to NZ)
    • - home insurance

Eought to apply PR process by using "Establishing in base in New Zealand"?
    I think so. I am on the same boat except that I bought house after one year window. So I am not eligible for this option but hopefully, be eligible to the other one where I have to be in full time employment for 9 months to apply for PR. Waiting eagerly for January!