Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sent back to case officer after 2pc..

Unhappy Sent back to case officer after 2pc..

Hi guys i need some suggestion as my file has been sent back to the case officer after 2 person check as it requires additional work to be done. I try to contact my CO but she is not answering my call or reply any email any of you had experience like this please share and whats the outcome. THANKS

Quote Originally Posted by Matt786 View Post
    Hi guys i need some suggestion as my file has been sent back to the case officer after 2 person check as it requires additional work to be done. I try to contact my CO but she is not answering my call or reply any email any of you had experience like this please share and whats the outcome. THANKS
    Quite common. if the CO needs anything from you, they will be in touch. You just need to be patient.

The 2pc official has to check that everything about the paperwork has been correctly done, as well as that there is good evidence that the applicant meets every part of the regulations. So this means that a case may be passed back to the CO for e.g. some small omission in the paperwork - it doesn't have to be anything very serious. The CO won't be in touch with you unless there is a requirement for more information or evidence from you, so not hearing from her is normal.

I just recieved an email from the case officer asking me some more information.
    Thanks jandm and chris mwn.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt786 View Post
    I just recieved an email from the case officer asking me some more information.
    Thanks jandm and chris mwn.
    Do you mind my asking your CO's initials, what addl info was requested, and when you were assigned your CO?
    And when you went to 2pc if you know that. Thanks!

After 2pc my CO asked me more information regarding job role's match to ANZSCO job description. What would be resident visa application status if the job description's review determines that the ANZSCO code was not correctly selected especially in the case where job nature is slightly different or fall in the same main group?

Hi Lucky,

Just wondering, isn't the NZQA assessment outcome will give the final updates on your job role's if it fits on the ANZSCO jobs description since during the IQA full qualification evaluation period, they do request and check on the employment reference documentations? If the CO is asking more information on job descriptions if it meets the ANZSCo, is that means, they are challenging the outcome assessment provided my the NZQA Evaluator?

@ Janm and Chris

Kindly advice and provide your views as well

Quote Originally Posted by lucky View Post
    After 2pc my CO asked me more information regarding job role's match to ANZSCO job description. What would be resident visa application status if the job description's review determines that the ANZSCO code was not correctly selected especially in the case where job nature is slightly different or fall in the same main group?
    For my understanding, INZ staff will map your job description with ANZSCO job description to determine your ANZSCO group. If your job nature still in the same main group and INZ can map to it, I believe there should be no problem.

Thank you for sharing your views but NZQA assessment is not enough to justify your current job role's match to the ANZSCO. This is what I am learning through experience. Still waiting for some expert's views.

Shubbie1979, I am not certain about this, but I believe that NZQA's and INZ's reasons for looking at the match (or not) with ANZSCO description have a different emphasis. NZQA are checking whether you are eligible for LTSSL points or not, from the point of view of using your qualifications (under the previous version of the regulations). I have not ever heard of there being any conflict involved. What do you think, ChrisMwn?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast