Thread: Application Transferred From London to manukau Branch

Lightbulb Application Transferred From London to manukau Branch

Hi All,

It seems that INZ is closing down overseas offices and the process has already started because my 5 months old application (Lodged in mid of May) transferred from London Office to Manukau branch. Email from CO confirmed that residence applications are being centralized now.

I am already done with interview and now my application is waiting for NSC clearance.

I would like to ask that:

1. How busy is Manukau office? According to INZ helpline they are taking 9 to 12 months although as per INZ website residence applications take 6 months. Is there anyone who can confirm please.

2. Would they consider my application lodged date which is May to give it priority?

2. Secondly, what should I expect from new CO. Would he re assess the application?

3. Does CO decide application before NSC clearance but keep it confidential?

Thanks

1. No idea.

2. Your case was lodged back in London. It will be dealt with as May seniority.

2. The work already done on the case will have been recorded in your file - it won't have to be re-done.

3. Well, how would anyone know, if indeed there IS a "confidential" decision? Seriously, the CO must be able to see how things are leading - if the different criteria are being met - but that would all be useless if the NSC did not pass the person. And the CO doesn't decide, all by themself - they recommend an outcome, which then has to be confirmed (or not) by second-person checking.

Quote Originally Posted by irfanpk View Post
    Hi All,

It seems that INZ is closing down overseas offices and the process has already started because my 5 months old application (Lodged in mid of May) transferred from London Office to Manukau branch. Email from CO confirmed that residence applications are being centralized now.

I am already done with interview and now my application is waiting for NSC clearance.

I would like to ask that:

1. How busy is Manukau office? According to INZ helpline they are taking 9 to 12 months although as per INZ website residence applications take 6 months. Is there anyone who can confirm please.

2. Would they consider my application lodged date which is May to give it priority?

2. Secondly, what should I expect from new CO. Would he re assess the application?

3. Does CO decide application before NSC clearance but keep it confidential?

Thanks
    One of my friend, his application was lodged in June 2017 was dealing from London Branch and two days ago he also received same email like you got.

His interview was also conducted and his case is transferred in Manakau branch.

Quote Originally Posted by Junaid Atta View Post
    One of my friend, his application was lodged in June 2017 was dealing from London Branch and two days ago he also received same email like you got.

His interview was also conducted and his case is transferred in Manakau branch.
    Yea actually they are closing down many overseas offices. Hopefully it won't effect the decision outcome.

Thanks

All INZ offices work to the same criteria. Which office your file is processed in should make no difference whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by irfanpk View Post
    Yea actually they are closing down many overseas offices. Hopefully it won't effect the decision outcome.

Thanks
    By year end expect that all SMC residence processing will take place in Auckland.