Thread: Has anyone used a RealMe account to apply for a visitor visa?

Default Has anyone used a RealMe account to apply for a visitor visa?

Has anyone used a RealMe account to apply for a visitor visa, especially for parents visitor visa?

I would like to know.

Quote Originally Posted by farfaraway View Post
    Has anyone used a RealMe account to apply for a visitor visa, especially for parents visitor visa?

I would like to know.
    yes many times for all sorts of applications. That's how you access online lodgement.

Thanks a lot ChrisMwn!

I would like to know an additional information.

In the case of visitor visa for parents , does " INZ Form 1025 - Sponsorship Form forTemporary Entry" need to be filled separately for each parent?

Also, in RealMe, it allows only one applicant per visiting visa application. So, for each application it asks for INZ 1025 to be uploaded.

Not sure if it is possible to apply for both parents together in one application.

Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by farfaraway View Post
    Thanks a lot ChrisMwn!

I would like to know an additional information.

In the case of visitor visa for parents , does " INZ Form 1025 - Sponsorship Form forTemporary Entry" need to be filled separately for each parent?

Also, in RealMe, it allows only one applicant per visiting visa application. So, for each application it asks for INZ 1025 to be uploaded.

Not sure if it is possible to apply for both parents together in one application.

Thanks again!
    Currently online applications are for single applicants only. You cant apply online for two people in the one application.

Either you need to lodge two seperate online applications with fee and necessary documentation uploaded for each, or make the joint application manually.

Thank you ChrisMwn.
    It is clear now.