Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Partner applying for Partner of a New Zealander Work Visa on wednesday

Post Partner applying for Partner of a New Zealander Work Visa on wednesday

Hi Guys, My partner will be submitting her Visa Application at the Cebu Branch on Wednesday this week, she will be providing as evidence:

1. My first flight to see her.
    2. Flights together the first time we met together.
    3. Posts on our facebooks together (With time stamps)
    4. Receipts from WU of me supporting her (Sent through father as was working but have him confirming i handed over money and bank statements to support this)
    5. Ticket proof of me going to her this year.
    6. Proof of living together (Contract for condo lease under both of our names)
    7. Proof of Living together (Bill under both of our names) Currently at x4
    8. Proof of my visa extensions over here to prove i have in fact remained here with her.
    9. Remains of first package i sent her in October 2015 (With Paper work)
    10. Flights together this year
    11. Group photos with her Family (No time stamp however if they ask we can send them a timestamp with it from facebook)
    12. Individual photos together '' ''
    13. A couple of short emails to each other (Just i love yous and good night)
    14. Facebook conversations
    15. A couple of skype logs with messages and call times (No face to face video calling image though)
    16. A letter from my own father stating he is aware of our relationship and supports it etc etc
    17. Letters from both me and my partner of our timeline in the relationship
    18. Ultrasounds for her pregnancy at current 17 weeks

As the visa is processed i will post updates in the comments.

Is it also possible to enter NZ with your Visa (If accepted) alone without your partner? As my flight leaves in January but due to Visa waiting times and Holiday period visa could be delayed before then

RougeKiwi, which partner are you asking about - the sponsored one, or the one doing the sponsoring?

Best of luck on your application! My partner will be applying next year so we will stay posted for your updates to get an idea of how fast the process will take in the Philippines.

Hi JandM i am talking about the Sponsored one (One Appplying for the Partnership Visa)

Been a bit of a Delay with submitting so far unfortunately however will be doing it this week. JandM? Do you know what Medical certificate would my partner need to submit? Would it be Limited Medical Certificate or General Medical Certificate? Living with each other for 4 months and Partner of NZer Work Visa

Thank you

Oh, yes, once you have the visa in your passport, that gives you the right to enter the country - you don't have to have your partner with you.

It looks as though A4.25 e i here https://www.immigration.govt.nz/opsmanual/46507.htm would apply to you - I suggest you check the links, though.

@JailynAndBrian What I know from a friend's experience is that he still needed a General Medical Certificate as he still hasn't lived with his partner for 12 months yet. That's F2.5

Hello everyone
    I have been living with my wife for 2 months and 15 days in NZ now. Can I send my wife application for work visa as see is on visitor visa right now. Does it have to be 3 months or 2-3 months is fine?

Thank you

Two to three months can work, IF you have a lot of good, solid evidence of partnership. See old threads for discussion and examples. https://www.google.co.uk/search?sour....0.vuJ-KMxsCc0

Update: Due to White blood cell Problems Related to Pregnancy we have been holding off submitting the visa so far due to Medical Requirements, however though we hope we can Submit it next week when the White Blood cells hopefully calm down a bit, Bit more of a delay than we wanted but oh well.

Quick Question too though, do you need to submit your E-Medical Number with the Visa Application at the same time or will the CO Ask for it? If we can submit Visa without sending then we would do it tomorrow

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast