Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ppi response

Default Ppi response

Hi guys do you have any idea how long it takes for the INZ CO to make decision after the reply of PPI Letter based on character issue. Any ideas or timline please.
    Thanks

There is no set time.

Is anyone who had a same experience for ppi letter and got approved please share you experience thanks jand m for a quick response.

There are indeed people who have eventually received their visa after having had a PPI letter along the way. Every PPI is different. Each one is pointing out Potentially Prejudicial Information - that is, the CO has noticed something about the application which does not fit the regulations, so, if the applicant can't provide more information, or evidence, or an explanation, that will meet the rules, then the case will be judged on what is there at the time and will have to be rejected. So it entirely depends, first, on what it is the CO has noticed, and then, on whether the applicant can send in what the CO needs.

I had a PPI during my SMC for English language requirements due to my fault in the documentation.. I cleared it off, and eventually SMC was approved.

Thanks guys

Quote Originally Posted by Matt786 View Post
    Is anyone who had a same experience for ppi letter and got approved please share you experience thanks jand m for a quick response.
    Hi Matt786, I had PPI letter regarding Character and it took 6 weeks for CO to come back to us with 2nd PPI that they are not fully satisfied and gave us second chance. Second time I collected lots and lots of support letters, explained about my circumstances and sent apology letter again. For second time it took 5 weeks to get approval for character issue. And then file went to 2nd person check and result came out positive last week. I hope this all goes well for you mate, Good Luck.

Cheers

Thanks mate that will help

I got PPI letter twice. Approved later on but with a licensed immigration adviser. Good luck mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt786 View Post
    Hi guys do you have any idea how long it takes for the INZ CO to make decision after the reply of PPI Letter based on character issue. Any ideas or timline please.
    Thanks
    Also a character waiver requires the approval of a higher graded immigration officer, so it will take more time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast