Thread: Reg. ITA quereis

Default Reg. ITA quereis

Hi All,

I am planning to submit my ITA application in couple of weeks. I have below queries.

Reg. Financial resources section: Below statement is mentioned at Financial resource section
    1. I have sufficient presonal resources to maintain myself and my dependants for at least my first 24 months as resident in NZ.

Should I have to show any funds like fixed deposits/bank statements for to acknowledge the above statement?

Reg. Payment details: Below statement is mentioned
    1. Payment must be in the currency of the country in which you application is going to be assessed ...
    2. Your cvc/cvv number is required if you are paying by electronic credit card and your application is being lodged at immigration NZ Bangkok or London branch.

How can I know that at which branch my ITA application will be lodged? In the ITA letter they asked me send my documents to this address. ( Immigration New Zealand, D Box: EP71514, 20 Faurfax Avenue, Penrose, Auckland 1061)
    So in that case, Is it ok to share only credit card details at payment section with CVC/CVV codes or It is mandatory to specify credit card CVC/CVV code?

How much amount should I need to specify at the payment section for this resident visa application? I am not able to findout the amount details at my ITA application forms.

https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-...nd-fees-finder

Immigration costs - NZD ($) Application cost $ 3,085

Postal address
    Immigration New Zealand
    PO Box 76895
    Manukau City
    Auckland 2241
    New Zealand
    Courier
    Immigration NZ
    DX Box: EP71514
    20 Fairfax Avenue
    Penrose
    Auckland 1061
    New Zealand
    Couriers only

Moving Abroad - What You Need To Know Before You Go To New Zealand –Expat Dreams; Expat Reality Kindle Edition

https://www.amazon.com/Moving-Abroad..._=ku_mi_rw_edp

Surprisingly, the total cost for my application is NZ $ 2470. (Which includes the application fee and immigration levy)

Why INZ asked me pay less fee when compared website Immigration costs - NZD ($) Application cost $ 3,085

https://www.immigration.govt.nz/abou...d-applications

Note that INZ has a new physical address for couriers and this now appears in the Office and Fees Finder.

By post

Immigration New Zealand
    Northern Area Documentation Office
    PO Box 76895
    Manukau City
    Auckland 2241
    New Zealand

Physical address for couriers

Immigration New Zealand
    Northern Area Documentation Office
    c/- DX Mail
    20 Fairfax Avenue
    Penrose, Auckland 1061
    New Zealand
    EP71514

If you have any questions or issues please call our Immigration Contact Centre on +64 9 914 4100 or 0508 55 88 55.

Should I have to show any funds like fixed deposits/bank statements for to acknowledge the above statement? = YES

How much amount should I need to specify at the payment section for this resident visa application? = You can reply to the same email which sent you the ITA, and request how much $$

So in that case, Is it ok to share only credit card details at payment section with CVC/CVV codes or It is mandatory to specify credit card CVC/CVV code? = Ofcousre. If they are unable to debit money, then will contact you. I took a Demand Draft and included in the application. Did not use credit card.