Thread: Visitor Visa Parent/Grandparent category MEDICAL ISSUE

Default Visitor Visa Parent/Grandparent category MEDICAL ISSUE

Hi there,

I have applied for a visitor visa under parent category(3year),Application is currently under processing from last three months.Firstly MA have asked to do some further tests & detailed report on reduced kidney function for my father from nephrologist.All reports & tests were again completed and uploaded.Now again MA is asking us to some more further investigations on the kidney.My father has visited multiple doctors & labs for the kidney tests for his peace of mind and well being(non INZ approved).all of them have advised him that everything is good & nothing to worry.Only thing is serum creatinine level is 1.40 where as normal range is 0.7-1.30 for males.
    Now my father is loosing his patience unfortunately,as he is not willing to travel a long distances to visit panel doctors,labs etc again and again.
    My mother is principal applicant for the application.All good for mum.Now my father wants to withdraw his application/name as he had enough with reapeated doctors visits.
    Could anyone please advise what email response can be sent to immigration officer,in order to exclude my father name from this application.He wants to apply for simple visitor visa instead (medical free).Currently passports for both of them are held by immigration officer.
    Quick replies much appreciated.
    Thanks

Losing patience ... I see for the first time.. with immigration matters./

I think it is best for your father to proceed with your current application. Because, INZ already knows about his medical history,,, you already gave it to INZ.
    Now, if you apply for normal visitor visa, INZ would definitely inquire about his medical previous checks as they already have it in their system.

There is a question in the visitor visa form where it asks if u had supplied a medical check form previously or not....

I agree with farfaraway. We have seen this situation before with other people: once there has been seen to be some medical issue with a parent/grandparent applying for that visa, INZ are not then allowed to ignore it and issue a straight visitor's visa instead.