Thread: Re-assessment and re-interview by second CO

Default Re-assessment and re-interview by second CO

My application was in London branch when first CO assigned to me. He conducted initial assessment and asked for additional docs which I submitted at that time. After it he conducted interview and told me that he will make decision after clearance of Security Check. Unfortunately after couple of months my application transferred to Manakau branch where second CO assigned and emailed me that he has completed initial assessment and asked for additional docs which I already sent him. He mentioned about the interview in the same email.

I am wondering why did he start from all over. Is he really considering the initial assessment and interview conducted by 1st CO. Shouldn't he suppose to continue previous assessment?

I never heard that INZ took 2 interviews from someone. Maybe the last CO didn't handover the case properly? Should I ask CO and inform him about the previous interview?

Waiting for urgent replies

Thank you very much

In your place, I would certainly raise the fact that the documents he has asked for have already been seen by the original CO in London, who had interviewed you after assessing your case, and had told you that it was all complete apart from the Security Check. (I presume you mean the NSC?)

My guess is that all the information is on record on their computer, but that this new CO has mistaken yours for a new submission rather than a transferred case, and not looked deeply into those records.

Quote Originally Posted by irfanpk View Post
    My application was in London branch when first CO assigned to me. He conducted initial assessment and asked for additional docs which I submitted at that time. After it he conducted interview and told me that he will make decision after clearance of Security Check. Unfortunately after couple of months my application transferred to Manakau branch where second CO assigned and emailed me that he has completed initial assessment and asked for additional docs which I already sent him. He mentioned about the interview in the same email.

I am wondering why did he start from all over. Is he really considering the initial assessment and interview conducted by 1st CO. Shouldn't he suppose to continue previous assessment?

I never heard that INZ took 2 interviews from someone. Maybe the last CO didn't handover the case properly? Should I ask CO and inform him about the previous interview?

Waiting for urgent replies

Thank you very much
    Irfan,

Could you please advise your timeline? One of my friend has similar experience but his case officer is yet to be announced.

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    In your place, I would certainly raise the fact that the documents he has asked for have already been seen by the original CO in London, who had interviewed you after assessing your case, and had told you that it was all complete apart from the Security Check. (I presume you mean the NSC?)

My guess is that all the information is on record on their computer, but that this new CO has mistaken yours for a new submission rather than a transferred case, and not looked deeply into those records.
    Dear JandM,

Thank you very much for your help. Although I have mailed him the required docs but I would also raise the concern before the interview.
    I am sure he is considering it as fresh case.

Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by Junaid Atta View Post
    Irfan,

Could you please advise your timeline? One of my friend has similar experience but his case officer is yet to be announced.
    Application Lodged: 22nd May 2017 in London Branch.
    CO Assigned and Asked for Additional Docs: 1st June 2017
    Mailed Docs: 12th June 2017
    Interview: 25th July 2017
    Application Transferred to Manukau Notification: 2nd Nov 2017
    New CO Assigned and asked for additional docs: 20 Nov 2017
    Interview Scheduled

Good luck - I hope the matter is sorted out soon.

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    Good luck - I hope the matter is sorted out soon.
    Thanks alot for the help JandM. You were right
    I just got a word from CO that they don't need to conduct a second interview and we should expect to hear within next 4 weeks
    Fingers Crossed. Now waiting for the decision. Really need good wishes from everyone

Good news so far, then, and again, good luck!