Thread: Inquiry on IQA Required documents for Syllabus/curriculum /Course Description

Default Inquiry on IQA Required documents for Syllabus/curriculum /Course Description

Hi all,

I am in the process of applying for IQA for SMC. I need to know that how could I send the official academic syllabus / curriculum for my Bachelors of science to NZQA. Should it be a scan copy of official academic syllabus / curriculum with official stamps of the awarding institution OR what?

reply from experienced members would be highly appreciable.

Kind regards

Did you being asked to provide official academic syllabus / curriculum? For my understanding applicants only required to provide Certificated softcopy of "Award certificate" and "Transcript/academic record/mark sheet" when submit application. If you are being asked to provide those documents by NZQA duing their assessment, you should able to ask the officer who contacted you.

http://www.nzqa.govt.nz/qualificatio...ents-required/

Quote Originally Posted by Muf View Post
    Hi all,

I am in the process of applying for IQA for SMC. I need to know that how could I send the official academic syllabus / curriculum for my Bachelors of science to NZQA. Should it be a scan copy of official academic syllabus / curriculum with official stamps of the awarding institution OR what?

reply from experienced members would be highly appreciable.

Kind regards

Quote Originally Posted by kne View Post
    Did you being asked to provide official academic syllabus / curriculum? For my understanding applicants only required to provide Certificated softcopy of "Award certificate" and "Transcript/academic record/mark sheet" when submit application. If you are being asked to provide those documents by NZQA duing their assessment, you should able to ask the officer who contacted you.

http://www.nzqa.govt.nz/qualificatio...ents-required/
    --- Its needed while assessing Long Term skill shortage list with experience.

Hi Muf,
    I am also in same situation, share your updates much helpful. Thank you,

What I did, I attached all the coloured scanned documents to an email and sent it to NZQA to attach with my application. I provided my application number and every details along with the email. Then they have attached all the additional documents with my application ( got an confirmation email from them)