Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Share Your Partnership Work Visa Timeline Here

Default Share Your Partnership Work Visa Timeline Here

We've applied for a partnership-based work visa since 9th of october and except when the fee was taken 2 days later, we've heard nothing. The last time we checked after 6weeks there wasnt any CO allocated yet. Gonna be 2 Months in a couple of days...the customer service said everything was ok and it has been lodged. Just not sure if anything would happen this year...
    pls share your timeline

My partner is a kiwi and we just had my partnership work visa approved on 5th December.

Application received 12th October
    Payment deducted 13th October
    Contact from CO regarding character issues 7th November - reply sent via LIA 13th November
    Contact from CO regarding Bona fide 23rd November - reply sent via LIA 30th November
    5th December email from LIA confirming visa had been approved for 12 months

This was at the Christchurch office
    Last edited by Dinkydairyfarme; 8th December 2017 at 09:43 PM. Reason: Adding info

Congrats that's a good news....I think Auckland branch is slower ...I also read about someone in Hamilton who submitted and got approved in 5 weeks....mine is entering 9 weeks and not even sure if I have a CO yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Shirlee View Post
    We've applied for a partnership-based work visa since 9th of october and except when the fee was taken 2 days later, we've heard nothing. The last time we checked after 6weeks there wasnt any CO allocated yet. Gonna be 2 Months in a couple of days...the customer service said everything was ok and it has been lodged. Just not sure if anything would happen this year...
    pls share your timeline
    What's your circumstances?

My partner is NZ-citizen. I applied partnership based work visa on 29th Sep. Received back my passport with 2-year work visa around the last days of October. We've been together since 2015 and lived together since Feb 2016. I applied work visa instead of residence because my current work visa expires in Jan-18.

This is the first work visa..I'm a citizen and my partner is African.. and we've been living together since he arrived here in May..we submitted 4months evidence..was in a long distance relationship for 3 years before we got married. His partnership visitor visa is still valid till Feb...and the last time we called, they said he's got enough time left on his visa as partnership visa takes longer now.

Hi,

My partner's work visa based on partnership just got approved 15 Dec.2017. I'm currently on Essential Skills Visa.
    Lodged: 27 Nov.2017
    Interim Visa received: 6 Dec 2017 (previous visa expiry 13 Dec.2017)
    Partnership Work Visa approved: 15 Dec.2017 (visa expiry same as mine)

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    Thanks JandM.

Hi,

Here's my timeline:

5th December Applied (Partnership Work Visa)
    Lodged 8th December
    Approved 24 January

I had no contact from INZ during this time, not even an acknowledgement email to say they had received my application.

Still waiting for the return of my Documents and passport

Congrats Oliver....what branch did you apply from.?

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast