Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Residency urgent help;got time frame to submit supporting docs

Default Residency urgent help;got time frame to submit supporting docs

Hi people,hope u having good time but mine got worst as i have some negative issues in my application of residency as i had my interview and i could not explain them well and in detailed way but my employer answers were fine to the officer, it was my big mistake i did interview on the same time when officer rang me as i was in my work time and we were so busy, i should have scheduled for next day when i was well prepared and now i need to MAKE SATISFY them on planning and organising the office,ensuring the health and safety compliance,need to explain about training plan to the staff,developing policies and procedures,observing compliance to laws and regulation.
    Its just a small company and i am working as manager from last two years so i know we donot meet all these immigration requirement thatswhy also i could not explain them well and also i was unknown what kind of questions will be on interview so please any one have knowlege about this will be my life saving help and should submit it by may be next week otherwise its going to decline as they have stated.
    Thanks in advance
    Capri

Happened with me last week on 30 November had an interview with Co at 5pm for around 30 minutes. Everything went in rush and couldn’t explain in detail about my job duties and responsibilities as I wasn’t prepared and I got a concern letter in four days as CO is not satisfy with 7 out of 5 job duties and responsibilities

About two years ago, the NZ government told INZ to give only very short deadlines, thinking this would speed up processing, so that is what happens. In practice, though, COs know that people cannot magic up evidence in no time flat, especially if documents are needed which must come from third parties, or from overseas, so if you respond within the time given, explaining that you have only sent what is possible at the moment, and giving details of what is still to come that you have arranged for, usually you are allowed some extra time.

It is very important to explain and give examples for everything you possibly can, showing for every line of the ANZSCO description what you do at work that matches that. The CO has to be able to see that there is a match for MOST of the ANZSCO description. Your employer may be able to help you. Between you, if you think about your work, there may be parts of it which you would describe in different words, but which actually ARE similar to the ANZSCO listing.

@beamerboy sorry to hear that to u too and how u thinking to handle it further? What step did you proceed after that as i have almost 12 days more to prove it.

Hi, I’m replying with Full description of my job duties and responsibilities and my day to day task with more evidence and examples and a supporting letter from my employer. I’ve got 10 days to submit more evidence to CO

Thanks JandM for your reply and what evidence can be there for CO to make prove about advertisement policies as we do not make any advertisement as its a well established company.If u have any idea would be great to me.

Good luck @beamerboy for your next steps hope it works well and if u could share about evidence like what it should be,would be kind to me.

You can't prove something that does not happen, but you can explain that, being a well-established company, at the moment no advertising is found to be necessary. Maybe your employer would state that, IF any advertising was found to be needed in the future, you would be part of the discussions for what would be put out.

surprised to see this.
    Were u not expecting an interview? Were u not aware of the interview in the immigration process?

Are you saying you did not receive an email from the CO saying there will be an interview on XXth and please let me know if it suites you etc ?

I know some times only a very short notification is given for interview.

Quote Originally Posted by asis_capri View Post
    Hi people,hope u having good time but mine got worst as i have some negative issues in my application of residency as i had my interview and i could not explain them well and in detailed way but my employer answers were fine to the officer, it was my big mistake i did interview on the same time when officer rang me as i was in my work time and we were so busy, i should have scheduled for next day when i was well prepared and now i need to MAKE SATISFY them on planning and organising the office,ensuring the health and safety compliance,need to explain about training plan to the staff,developing policies and procedures,observing compliance to laws and regulation.
    Its just a small company and i am working as manager from last two years so i know we donot meet all these immigration requirement thatswhy also i could not explain them well and also i was unknown what kind of questions will be on interview so please any one have knowlege about this will be my life saving help and should submit it by may be next week otherwise its going to decline as they have stated.
    Thanks in advance
    Capri

Looks like you were not very serious about the interview.
    As far as I understood, this is a cross checking CO to assess your case based on your readiness and suitability in the job market, being able to survive in the industry, and how best you will settle in NZ etc..
    I had my interview preparation by going through this forum, which immensely helped.

As JandM said in the second para, ANZSCO and your job explanations should match.

Quote Originally Posted by beamerboy View Post
    Happened with me last week on 30 November had an interview with Co at 5pm for around 30 minutes. Everything went in rush and couldn’t explain in detail about my job duties and responsibilities as I wasn’t prepared and I got a concern letter in four days as CO is not satisfy with 7 out of 5 job duties and responsibilities

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast