Thread: Partnership visa - what next?

Default Partnership visa - what next?

Hi there,
    I applied my residence on partnership based on 9th of oct 2017. Co is assigned on 7th of December .
    Today my co called my husband and asking few question about the relationship history and when we will celebrate the culture marriage .
    so, Is any one had some experience as some or what will happened next??

Your CO is processing your application. S/He has certain procedures to follow, and will not make a recommendation for an outcome until s/he has done them all, but they don't have to be done in a certain order, so you cannot tell how far s/he has got. S/He is also processing about 100 other cases in rotation at the same time. So what happens now is that you wait, and when there is any information, you will be contacted.

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    Your CO is processing your application. S/He has certain procedures to follow, and will not make a recommendation for an outcome until s/he has done them all, but they don't have to be done in a certain order, so you cannot tell how far s/he has got. S/He is also processing about 100 other cases in rotation at the same time. So what happens now is that you wait, and when there is any information, you will be contacted.
    thanks for reply