Thread: Job evidances

Default Job evidances

How often does INZ ask for ANZSCO duties evidances if your employer is kiwi and how many

If you are applying for Residence under SMC, the INZ CO will always check that your skilled job in NZ matches the ANZSCO description as closely as possible. You need to be able to show that you do something in your work that matches every line, if possible, of the ANZSCO description. Usually, the employer has to answer a questionnaire, and the CO asks the applicant also.

I have applied my SMC ITA in Nov and CO was appointed last Friday and sent the questionnaire on the same day. Co gave my employer two days time to answer the questions. The questions was pretty simple and basic. My job description matches around 80% to ANZSCO duties and my employer answered very well.
    What do you think about the situation?

You may perhaps find that the CO will telephone you without prior warning to ask about the details of your responsibilities - this often happens, that they check with the employee as well as the employer, so they see if the two are telling the same facts.

Thanks Jandm