Thread: Overstay And Re-Applied From Overseas

Lightbulb Overstay And Re-Applied From Overseas

Dear All,

I returned back from new Zealand Few Months Back. My LTTSL visa was rejected due to employer past compliance. After my visa got rejected I given a request for section 61 that was also declined by INZ. No deportation was issued and I have also given a call to INZ before leaving the country Updated them my departure details. In the whole process I was at no fault I did overstayed to get a advice and to apply section 61.

Now I got a New Job offer under LTSSL. What are my chances? Getting visa

Kindly Suggest also share if anyone been thru the same experience.

Regards

The fact that your previous requests were refused will not count against you. The outcome of the new application will all depend on meeting the criteria correctly, in the same way as a first-time applicant.

Dear JandM thanks for your reply.

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    The fact that your previous requests were refused will not count against you. The outcome of the new application will all depend on meeting the criteria correctly, in the same way as a first-time applicant.
    You will though need to provide good evidence of your "bona fides" A very good explanation of why you were in New Zealand unlawfully and documentation to back up what you are saying.

see https://www.immigration.govt.nz/opsmanual/34338.htm