Thread: Approved after responding to a letter of concern = statistics accros this forum

Default Approved after responding to a letter of concern = statistics accros this forum

Hello guys...how many of you had the residency approved after receiving letter of concern or PPI? What is your experience and timeline? Looking forward to read your stories, time to cheer everyone who receives one up

See here https://www.google.co.uk/search?sour....0.worv0sYYB2o (down below the advertisements at the top). There are lots of old threads about people's experiences.

Also, remember that what happens to other people is not usually exactly relevant to your case.

When a CO sends a PPI letter or email, it is not hostile - it is just pointing out that, at the moment, the CO can see one or several places where, from the evidence you have sent, your application does not seem to meet the criteria for this visa. It is giving you a chance to send more evidence, or explain things in a different way.

So everyone else's PPIs can in theory all be about totally different matters from what you have received. And whether each of those other cases got approval in the end will depend on what the applicant sent in, or explained, so their COs could see, or not, that their situation did, or didn't, fit with the regulations. If they ALL got refused, that still doesn't mean you would be, as long as your extra evidence is good and your case meets the rules. If they ALL got approved, that doesn't mean you would be, if you don't meet the regulations so you can't send evidence to convince your CO.

As we always say, every case is different, and every case is treated individually.

Thanks a lot for your speedy response.
    I know each case is different but i am just curious about other people outcomes. Because mostly people write here when they receive the letter but never comment further on how it came out for them

I recieved ppi on 3 nov reply back on 13 nov and waiting its 5 weeks now...

Hi Fluffy,

I got my residence approved after receiving PPI letter. As JandM said, every case if different. My case revolved around the Bonus points for future growth area I claimed.

Timeline:
    -- Received a PPI letter: Sep 22
    -- Deadline to reply : Oct 6
    -- Replied date : Oct 2
    -- Residence approved: Oct 16

Good luck!
    Cheers,
    Sai