Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to check application online

Default How to check application online

Hi,

I've been reading this forum for months and gained heaps of useful information about migration to NZ. This gonna be my first post. Please see my timeline below:

EOI submitted 20 June 2017
    ITA 10 July 2017
    ITA submitted 9 October 2017
    ITA received 30 October 2017
    CO allocated 6 December 2017
    CO contacted employer 13 December 2017 (data submitted by employer 18 December 2017)

I applied with job offer, 165 points and include my husband and children on the application. Just wondering how can I check application process online, I tried for no luck. Is it because I applied through LIA so that I should ask my LIA? Thanks

To check status online, you can check it on the web Login > EOI > Check my applications

In prior you need to contact INZ and ask them to provide a link for you to link up your ITA status to the "Check my applications" page.

This is not understandable but it is what I did before. I send email to INZ CO, ask them I cannot see my ITA status online, they would provide a web page link for you to activate your account to link up to your ITA status to your "Check my applications" page.

Looks it is too funny. Every one want to see their application progress periodically.

I logged into my account at (https://onlineservices.immigration.govt.nz/) and I can see the below information.
    ****** Online Services applications
    ****** -------- You can apply for and review your application for one of the following:
    ****** -------- Expression of Interest
    ****** -------- **Application* *Description* **Status ********** **Payment status* ***Date selected***
    ****** -------- *********************** *Decision Successful** **Received ****** ***06/09/2017****

If I click on the application, I could able to see only payment details.

In prior you need to contact INZ and ask them to provide a link for you to link up your ITA status to the "Check my applications" page.
    I don't have any idea to whom I have to contact for to get active for ITA status link?

In my login I am unable find out any section relate to ITA?

Why INZ portal is not user friendly? Updating the application status at each phage is the basic thing. I do have faced similar issue with NZQA -IQA process.
    Last edited by lakshmana1980; 10th January 2018 at 02:32 PM.

You can just send email to the INZ staff that sent you your ITA letter, suppose s/he is the lastest INZ staff you have contact with.

ITA section is able to show after your account is linked up, so you may need to do that link up action.

Yes INZ portal is not user-friendly, if I was not seeing similar information in this forum, I could also don't know how to check my ITA status online.

Some can view some cant, i cant view and CO said i wont be able to view in the future, this has been discontinued as of Oct last year.

CO mentioned if i want an update i would have to call in. Noticed a few people here that did EOI after me can view their status in details online.

Thanks. I do read that in INZ website that if we apply through LIA we need to ask our LIA to check application status so that I donít think itís a good idea to call them and ask. It just I have this temptation to check while asking my LIA is not really an option as he said it will take about 3-6 months after submission until we hear anything. Telling myself to be patiently waiting now.

You can just send email to the INZ staff that sent you your ITA letter?
    I don't have INZ staff team email id. Please share that email id with me!

try this: general.emailenquiries@mbie.govt.nz

remember to provide your application number and client number at the beginning

Ask your LIA for the login. They don't have any legal reason to not share it with you.

Quote Originally Posted by param912003 View Post
    Ask your LIA for the login. They don't have any legal reason to not share it with you.
    Thanks Param will try to ask him. Congratulations for your residency application approval.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast