Hi all

1st March will mark my 2 years on a WTR visa. I'm thinking of applying for a residence as soon as the 2-year mark is hit thus I'm looking at getting all required evidence/documents early.

What is required seems to be straight forward enough but I have a question (or 2) regarding the health requirement - which are:

(1) I did the full medical check-up back in February 2016 when I applied for the WTR. I guess I don't need to do any examination this time around??

(2) I will include my partner in this residence application. She's currently on a partnership based work visa and she hasn't submitted any sorts of medical check-up to INZ before. So clearly she'll need to submit a full medical check-up along with a chest x-ray this time. The question is, can the medical check-up and chest x-ray be arranged now rather than waiting for a case officer to come back to you asking for more documents? When I did my check-up for WTR, I created an application online and then given some kinds of reference that I took to the approved panel. So I'm not quite sure if I can just ring up one of them and arrange a check-up in this case.

If anyone can shed some light on these, it'd be much appreciated. Thanks in advance :-)