Thread: Partner support question for work visa

Default Partner support question for work visa

Quick question,

'Section C Eligible sponsor requirements under our Residence – Partnership instructions

All partners/intended partners who are New Zealand citizens or residence class visa holders must complete
    this section.

C1 Have you previously supported or sponsored a successful principal applicant under our Residence – Partnership
    instructions or ‘partnership-based temporary entry instructions’, or did you include a secondary applicant partner
    in your residence application who was granted residence?

Yes Provide details in the following table of all applicants you have previously supported or included in your residence application.
    Continue on a separate sheet of paper if necessary.'

Do i need to include that i supported my girlfriend for her visitor visa or is this asking me if i have ever supported anyone else for a visa?

Thanks

This is one of those INZ "pick your own meaning" points... I THINK they probably mean, have you ever supported ANYONE ELSE, but in your place, I would fill in about your girlfriend's visitor's visa, adding very clearly (cover letter if you're doing the form online) that this is THE SAME partner, and you've never supported a different one.

Thanks JandM, they are quite awkward with there wording sometimes!

Cheers