Thread: AIP email received - but more documents are requested

Default AIP email received - but more documents are requested

Hi All,

Finally received the AIP letter from INZ today but our CO has requested documents either original or certified copies in the AIP email.
    But we already submitted all those requested documents when we filed our ITA, so just wondering is this normal to happen? We are onshore now.
    Also, we have 6 months time to submit our passports and requested documents.
    Is anyone in our forum ever faced such situation where documents are requested again in AIP letter?
    Thanks

Regards
    Nardraj

Yes, this does occasionally happen. My guess is that those things somehow did not get ticked off or scanned when they were first presented.

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    Yes, this does occasionally happen. My guess is that those things somehow did not get ticked off or scanned when they were first presented.
    Thanks JandM.
    Actually we are bit worried from the moment we got that email from CO, reason for that is all my original Educational document is still with them and it is not returned to us yet, but CO has requested those educational documents again.
    So It seems my documents are missing somewhere.

In that case, in your place, I would reply, stating what your documents look like and where you sent them, requiring that a careful search is made.

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    In that case, in your place, I would reply, stating what your documents look like and where you sent them, requiring that a careful search is made.
    Thank JandM.
    We replied to CO with our comments and CO quickly acknowledged back that we are not required to send any more documents but just original passports for stamping
    . Also CO confirmed that she has all our original documents and will return them once our application is completed and passports are labelled.

Oh, that IS good news.

Sounds like you're almost done, congrats!!

Quote Originally Posted by Juniper View Post
    Sounds like you're almost done, congrats!!
    Thanks Juniper.
    We are almost done and awaiting for our passports to be labelled.