Thread: Urgent Birth Certificate help please

Unhappy Urgent Birth Certificate help please

Hello, I'm currently supporting my partners residency application and we've just received an email from our case officer saying that we must supply a Full Birth Certificate within 3 days. My partner's parents are currently searching for it, but we want to be able to do something if they are unable to locate it. As the birth certificate will need to be ordered and mailed from the UK, which could take up to 15 days, how are we able to this fulfill this inquiry?

Thanks!

For us when they gave us difficult time constraints we spoke to our CO and they were able to give us an extention. I suggest talking to your CO (or documentation office if that is who you're dealing with) about the issue and see if they can help.

Quote Originally Posted by Garetmar View Post
    Hello, I'm currently supporting my partners residency application and we've just received an email from our case officer saying that we must supply a Full Birth Certificate within 3 days. My partner's parents are currently searching for it, but we want to be able to do something if they are unable to locate it. As the birth certificate will need to be ordered and mailed from the UK, which could take up to 15 days, how are we able to this fulfill this inquiry?

Thanks!
    see www.gro.gov.uk/gro/content/certificates/

INZ would normally be happy to receive evidence that the certificate has been applied for.