Thread: Post-study work visa= employer assisted

Default Post-study work visa= employer assisted

hello everyone, my name is daine im about to finish my study level 8 post grad. i hope someone can help me and answer my questions. firstly, in post grad work visa employer assisted, do the employer need to advertise for the position? because inthe form INZ117 for employer assited form there is a question there about finding local.
    Secondly, for my job tittle, do i really need a mangerial position ? what if they can only offer me a sales consultant position but willing to assist my application? and finally, how much required salary needed if applicable in postgrad work employer assisted. thank you so much

Hi,

In my experience, we can apply for post study open work visa for 12 months before you apply for employer assist one. No job offer required, only some money in your account to support you. That’s what I’ve done before. But I believe there’s member with capabilities to give proper immigration advice in the forum. Thanks

thank you tia for the reply that’s very helpful.so , i can just tell them that i can apply independently and I also want to know after which is employer assited so that i can advise my employer also in advance.

Please see the INZ website here https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-...-open#criteria and here https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-...isted#criteria, in each case hitting SHOW ALL EVIDENCE, and you will see exactly what is needed for either visa.

Don't be distracted by parts of the application form which don't apply to your situation - most forms can be used for different visas, and you need to read the instructions and guides carefully to see which sections are needed for YOU.

thank JandM for the clarification.