Thread: Relationship Evidence for Residence Application

Exclamation Relationship Evidence for Residence Application

Hi

kindly i need urgent help and support , i longed my application for residence in 5/2/2018 and today i have been asked by my CO for Relationship Evidence for 12 month period
    he asked for the following:-

Original or certified true copies of joint or individual bank accounts/statements, credit cards, loans or hire purchases
    Original or certified true copies of joint or individual homeownership or residential tenancy agreement
    Original or certified true copies of joint or individual utility accounts such as electricity, rates, internet connection and telephone bills
    Original or certified true copies of joint or individual assets such as major household furniture, appliances, computers, cars etc
    Original or certified true copies of joint or individual wills or insurance policies for you and your partner
    Original or certified true copies of joint or individual correspondence sent to home address
    Original support letters (about your relationship together) from both you and your partner’s family and friends. Please note that if English translation is required this should be obtained from authorised English translation service.

but unfortunately the only thing i can provide is Supporting documents from family and friend, so i want to know should this letter to be written by hand or in work file ?
    should it be signed and contain contact information?

what guide lines should they follow in the letter , i mean what should they mention?
    and my last question is am i in critical situation that i am unable to provide all of this requests?

Thanks for your support
    cheers

Here is the INZ definition of partnership, which is what has to be proved in each case (and is carefully investigated because crooks often try to bribe people to lie to get them visas). There are also suggestions for what may be used to show that a couple are in a stable live-in relationship. None of these is an absolute necessity on its own, but there has to be a range of evidence of the couple living together and sharing their life. https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-...ly/partnership See also these old threads https://www.google.co.uk/search?sour....0._OMxcBY24Bk with examples of evidence used, and discussion. It is likely that you will find something you can use for your own case.

Yes, you do need more than the personal letters.

Someone writing a personal letter for you (and yes, you need to supply an original) needs to tell about their own experience of your and your partner's relationship - when they first met the other person, how they got to know them and personal details about them, when they knew the two of you were getting into a relationship, when you moved in together, when they visited your home and/or attended occasions together, etc., etc.. The person needs to be at the contact details given throughout the processing time, so INZ can contact them to verify the letter and ask any further questions whenever required.

Do u mean, when u applied for residence u didnt give any of realtionahip evidence
    Example utlilties bill or joint agreement or bank statments