Hi everyone,

New to the forum, but can tell that you guys are friendly and nice.

Just sharing some recent experience dealing with INZ. I am not complaining here, but I don't think I am treated fairly by INZ.

By the time my case was lodged September the last year, an immigration office sent me a confirmation email. A few months later, just before the Christmas, the same officer emailed me, asking for some documents as an initial asscessment. I thought the officer would be my CO, but the officer mentioned in the email that I have not been assigned to a CO yet. Alright, 3 months wait, there was still no one processing my application. I was soooo upset about it, but I understand that no people would like to work during the Christmas and New Year, so I waited another month to phone INZ.

Surprisingly, the lady from call center told me that I have been assigned a CO. She can tell my CO and I have emailed each other a few times. I was so happy I finally got a CO that I forgot to ask the call cenrer lady to double check the email content. And then I was told I am waiting for NSC.

Checked my application status early this month, the SAME officer replied it is still waiting for NSC. However, the officer never said that I was assigned to anyone. And by now, no employment check was conducted neither to my employer nor to me. Gee...It has been 5 months now since the lodgement day, and it feels like I am not moving forward at all. So upset...

There should be something a little more serious about it, like a confirmation email that I have been assigned to a CO? Or I just got lucky that I will pass with no other verification? Finger crossed.

What's your opinion? Just let me know. Sharing is caring~Thanks.