Thread: Processing times for Washington branch

Default Processing times for Washington branch

Does anyone know the average processing times for Washington branch in regards to work partnership visa?
    Any experience dealing with this branch?
    My application was lodge on the 8th of February and no responses since that

Thanks!

Every case is individual, so averages are meaningless - for everybody, it takes as long as it takes for your case to work its way up the date-order queue for allocation to a CO, then for the CO to verify your evidence.

You won't necessarily hear anything when your case is allocated - COs commonly just start working, and only contact you if they need more information or evidence. There is almost always a queue of cases, so to begin with, your application will be waiting its turn, and it's quite likely that is what is still happening now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellystte View Post
    Does anyone know the average processing times for Washington branch in regards to work partnership visa?
    Any experience dealing with this branch?
    My application was lodge on the 8th of February and no responses since that

Thanks!
    i agree with Jan M, that averages and processing times are meaningless. What I can say is that I recently lodged a partnership based application in Washington and it took around 4 calendar weeks to be allocated to a case officer.

application in there right now and was 21 working days from lodgement to PPI letter

My essential skills and family visas(spousal work and 3student visas) took 8 days from time I put in the mail till I got our passports back.

Just submitted ours. It was received in Washington on Thursday. Now waiting to see how long it will take ! Hopefully within the 20 days is Chris mentioned as we leave on April 7 and hoping we do not need to have a returning or onward ticket. I don’t require one because of my visa I make sure in the cover letter I had to put in the request for his to be waived as well. Fingers crossed!

Just received an email yesterday saying that they were sending our documents and the decision to our address and itís honna arrive on Friday or next Monday. Iím so nervous about the answer.