Thread: Partnership residency. Forgot to fill in some details in the form. Please help

Default Partnership residency. Forgot to fill in some details in the form. Please help

I need help.

Ive submitted my partnership residency application last tuesday. I dont have any idea if they have started to process it. Money wasnt taken yet and no resident visa lodge in my online account. Now i just realised that in form 1000 residency, ive missed to put "N/A" or none to section that doesnt apply to me . Im worried that it will cause "Failed lodgement". What will.happen if i missed to fill.in some.information like "N/A" what they usually do? Would they still to continue processing it? Any experience.

Cheera

Based on other accounts I've read, you're likely to have it returned to you to be corrected. I made a mistake filling in my residency application and they sent me a letter asking me to correct the issue and return the pages in question. No way to know if this would happen for you or not--but it seems likely.

I agree - it will almost certainly be returned to be completed.

Is it just that page to be corrected? Or ur whole documents u have submitted like evidences etc?

I can't be sure. But recently, I've seen several people say that INZ have emailed them the pages that were incomplete and asked them to put things right and return them (I presume, print them off, complete them, and sign them). So this MAY be the current way of dealing with it, if INZ think it's unclear enough that something has to be done.

Sorry, but all you can do is wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmy8888 View Post
    Is it just that page to be corrected? Or ur whole documents u have submitted like evidences etc?
    In my case they provided a letter explaining what needed to be corrected, the pages that I needed to correct, and they returned the original documents I provided with the initial application. I recall that the original letter stated not to resend the original documents, I suppose they ended up scanning them and noting that I'd provided the originals.

I sent back only the corrected pages, not the entire application. At the same time I provided some additional evidence that I'd collected between the time I originally applied and receiving the letter, even though they didn't actually ask for that. I figured that since I was already posting something else to NZ, I might as well try and preempt the request for more, though I have a feeling they still will...

Our experience was the same as dialita.

I put in my residency application on 23/01. They sent me an email on 08/02 that they received my application. The fee only deducted on the 21/02. Yesterday, received a courier from immigration returning my passport and birth cert along with a letter they have accepted my application for processing. Supporting officer also send a copy of pages 2 and 5 (highlighted section where I did not put in N/A or crossed out). Hope this helps~