Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Resident visa under partnership APPROVED

Default Resident visa under partnership APPROVED

Hi All

My partner and I are over the moon to know that my resident visa under partnership got approved. So grateful of this forum. The different stories of the members here helped me a lot to make things right and I used as a guide on my application.

I arrived in New Zealand October 2016 and applied for my residency on October 2017. My timeline is:

25 October 2017 - Lodgement Date
    17 November 2017 - Medical received as well as immigration levy fee was deducted from the credit card
    13 February 2018 - CO emailed me and asked for the original police certificate, replied to CO and told her that original police certificate was already submitted on my previous work visa under partnership
    22 February 2018 - Online status approved and AIP letter received on my email.

All the best to all other members waiting for the results of their application.

Cheers!

Hi ibm. I am so happy for you - time to celebrate! And that it took 4 months which is great! I just put my through last month - hoping it will be good news as yours. Just wondering, which branch did you send it to?

Quote Originally Posted by nrlfth View Post
    Hi ibm. I am so happy for you - time to celebrate! And that it took 4 months which is great! I just put my through last month - hoping it will be good news as yours. Just wondering, which branch did you send it to?
    Thank you, nrlfth. My application was submitted and received at Manukau Branch. And I reckon it was processed in Hamilton coz CO's address showing Immigration New Zealand - Hamilton Branch.

Quote Originally Posted by nrlfth View Post
    Hi what are the evidences u submitted?

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmy8888 View Post
    Hi what are the evidences u submitted?
    Hi Kimmy8888

I submitted the following:
    [*]Relationship timeline signed by both of us[*]Letter of support from my partner[*]Original joint bank account statements from October 2016 to September 2017[*]Support letters from family and friends (submitted 3)[*]My personal bank account statements (original)[*]Partner's credit card statement showing we lived at the same address[*]Partner's rates from council showing he owned the house where we live that's why we don't have tenancy agreement [*]Original utility bills (Electric and Sky on Demand)[*]Photos with family and friends[*]Hotel bookings, concert tickets, itineraries, original boarding passes showing that we traveled together[*]Travel insurance under our names on our overseas trip[*]Thank you and Christmas cards we received from family and friends[*]Invoices of the items we bought online[*]Post-marked envelopes[*]Car insurance showing me and my partner as the drivers

I got these ideas from reading in the forum. This forum is really helpful and JandM as well. She is an amazing person.

All the best on your application, Kimmy888.

Cheers!

Regarding the request for an original police certificate? We will be doing our criminal record checks for the FBI all online. They’ve changed the process now and people from outside of the US that maybe lived in the US for a while cannot do everything online . My understanding is the report would be still an electronic version . Is that still not sufficient for the case officer?

Quote Originally Posted by KiwiChar2 View Post
    Regarding the request for an original police certificate? We will be doing our criminal record checks for the FBI all online. They’ve changed the process now and people from outside of the US that maybe lived in the US for a while cannot do everything online . My understanding is the report would be still an electronic version . Is that still not sufficient for the case officer?
    I'd recommend using an FBI Approved Channeler, rather than going directly through the FBI. We used http://www.coloradofingerprinting.com, but there are others you can use as well. You will get your FBI Identity History Summary Check (police certificate) in just a couple of weeks. We received both an electronic copy, and a hard copy, which we submitted in the original sealed envelope to INZ and had no issues.

Quote Originally Posted by ibm View Post
    Hi Kimmy8888

I submitted the following:
    [*]Relationship timeline signed by both of us[*]Letter of support from my partner[*]Original joint bank account statements from October 2016 to September 2017[*]Support letters from family and friends (submitted 3)[*]My personal bank account statements (original)[*]Partner's credit card statement showing we lived at the same address[*]Partner's rates from council showing he owned the house where we live that's why we don't have tenancy agreement [*]Original utility bills (Electric and Sky on Demand)[*]Photos with family and friends[*]Hotel bookings, concert tickets, itineraries, original boarding passes showing that we traveled together[*]Travel insurance under our names on our overseas trip[*]Thank you and Christmas cards we received from family and friends[*]Invoices of the items we bought online[*]Post-marked envelopes[*]Car insurance showing me and my partner as the drivers

I got these ideas from reading in the forum. This forum is really helpful and JandM as well. She is an amazing person.

All the best on your application, Kimmy888.

Cheers!
    Hi,

Regarding bank statement. We only printed the transcation online.will they accept it?

Kimmy that’s what most places do now. Online transactions printing only (I went into anz and was told to print online)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast