Thread: Second Person Check - Manukau

Default Second Person Check - Manukau

Hi All,

New to forum, but you guys are fantastic...

This is regarding my parents resident visa application. I contacted case officer on 20/01/18 and she said she passed the application for quality check on 15/01/18.
    I haven't heard anything after that. Anyone got residency recently from Manukau branch? Can you please share average 2PC turn around time in Manukau?

Many Thanks

I'm sure you're all anxious, but there is no such thing as an average time. 2pc timing all depends on how many cases were in the queue when your one was sent to join the back of it, and also staffing levels in the department at the time - staff holidays, illness, training courses, etc., and January is prime summer holiday time when those with families are likely to have had leave.

Thanks JandM. I just checked online status and it is APPROVED!!

My parents are in India(and their passports), the branch processed their residency is Manukau.

Do they need to send their passports for residency stamping to Manukau or any INZ branch in India can do? They also have to pay ESOL fee.

Thanks in advance

Congratulations!

Normally, it is possible to get the labels put into the passports at an office near to where the applicants are. There will be a letter or email coming with instructions about what to do next, and I expect that will be one thing that is mentioned.

You should receive an email with instructions of what to do next once the file is passed to the team who help the CO's with their general administration duties.

Hi everyone!

My status changed to APPROVED yesterday!
    I am so excited that my body is still shaking haha Now I can say it out loud that I am the new kiwi!

Here is my timeline.

17/10/2017 EOI submitted
    18/10/2017 EOI selected
    27/10/2017 ITA received
    07/11/2017 Docs sent

21/11/2017 Online status changed, Resident shown up and decision pending, and Medical received
    21/11/2017 AR email received
    22/11/2017 NSC started

20/01/2018 CO sent questionnaires to employer and asked me for IRD Summary, Bank Statements, and Payslips
    23/01/2018 Replies to CO

01/03/2018 SPC
    16/03/2018 Online APPROVED!

Thank you SO much for JandM and everyone. Best luck to these who are still waiting
    Last edited by esperanza; 17th March 2018 at 12:12 PM.