Thread: Partnership work visa submitted on 21/2/2018 at new delhi Branch india

Default Partnership work visa submitted on 21/2/2018 at new delhi Branch india

Partnership work visa submitted on 21/02/2018, at new delhi branch india, through an LIA who is based in nz.
    My wife is nz citizen, been declined for visas about 4 times,two times in nz and two times in india, we living separate from January 2017,
    I was in nz from 2013 to 2017- student to post student work permit, we are married in nz on 22/1/2017, married in India too on 15/03/2017,
    She visited me twice in India in a year,
    Applied visa third time from india ( this time with lia)
    Submitted partnership work visa application on 21/02/2018
    Co emailed lia on 27/02/2018 and said that

This is regarding the above mentioned application.

It has been allocated to me today.

I have finished the initial assessment of the application.

As a part of the further assessment, I would like to call the applicant for a personal interview.

I am currently looking for a suitable date and time to schedule a personal interview and will provide an update with the details within 10 working days.

LIA replied back asking that will it be just and call or a personal interview or a skype video interview , they asked to accompany me if its a video conferencing,
    Co have not replied yet
    Is there anyone been through this ?
    Need help About interview

I think it is normal procedure for INZ to want to interview you at this stage.

There are some old threads here https://www.google.co.uk/search?sour...81.0OvWyTu1WbU about interviews concerning partnership.

I have not ever heard of an LIA being allowed to be present at interview - I've not actually even heard of one who asked if he could be, though, so you will have to wait and see about that.

Hi jand m I have been interviewed before when i was in nz, my previous advisor had accompanied our interview
    I will post outcome later

Well, there - I live and learn!

Co again email yesterday
    Said she will be taking an personal interview at inz new delhi office, but will contact again in 1-2 weeks to give time and day of interview
    Co offered my LIA to listen my interview conversation on phone