Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please I need clarification about this statement in PPI letter.

Default Please I need clarification about this statement in PPI letter.

Please I need clarification about this.

It is stated in the PPI letter that application may not be assessed and completed by one officer.The next available immigration officer will continue processing your application. This may not be the same immigration officer who sent you this letter. So you are advised to submit all information you want us to consider by due date.

So with this being said, do I have to send all evidences I've sent before together with the new ones I'm about to send, since it might be treated by a new CO or will he have access to my old evidences.

Thanks

Everything that has been previously done on your case will have been noted, and if there is a new CO, s/he will be able to refer back to it. However, if some of what your are going to say in answer to the PPI links to previous evidence, it would be a good idea to summarise that previous evidence when writing out your answers and arguing your case.

Thank you so much for the explanation....i have gathered more evidence and hopefully it will be enough this time; i have included the following;

Joint tenancy agreement (Copy signed by a JP)
    Power bill for the past months we've been living together in the address (apprx 9 months)
    Updated statement of our joint account and other account
    Attestation letter from our property manager
    Joint internet account confirmation for our address
    Evidences of a loan contract from taken together in November 2017
    Evidence of parcels,letter and mail sent via courier between us
    More support letter from our family so to prove they support us 100%
    Cards sent to us as family by family and friends and also between us.
    Receipt of money sent to each other through western union and Ria Transfer as part of supporting each other.
    Evidence of our SKY disconnection and evidence of conversation between me and my wife about how much I paid the technician who connected a free-view TV for us while she was at work. as prove that we make decisions, support each other financially and do everything together.
    Labelled photographs of our leisure time to show how much we spent time together.
    Explanation about our financial interdepence and loans taken together with mutual arrangement about how to pay them and how to pay our bills and also save for things we need for the household and future holidays.
    printed copy of emails and other conversation to show our emotional attachment and plans we have made even years before we got married as to how much we want and plan to do things together on a long term basis. and maintain a lasting relationship.
    Explanation and evidence of inception,progression and maintenance of our long distance relationship

We do not have any insurance at the moment. Some suggest we apply for a joint insurance membership....but things are so tight at the moment as we've been living on one income. pls do u have any idea what to include again. Or find the insurance membership very crucial?
    Last edited by Eaglekiwi; 3rd March 2018 at 01:33 PM.

Which category are you applying under Eaglekiwi? That seems like a very extensive list of evidence. I wouldn't have thought that joint insurance is likely to make much difference.

Quote Originally Posted by EGoodhue View Post
    Which category are you applying under Eaglekiwi? That seems like a very extensive list of evidence. I wouldn't have thought that joint insurance is likely to make much difference.
    it's a partnership work visa...we had submitted even call logs which is over 100 pages covering the time we met online,till we met in person after 3.5 years and got married. we spent over $3k on phones bills alone. we've given that too.

hopefully to enter the kingdom of God will not be harder than this.

For what it's worth (and as someone who is not yet completed with the process), I provided what I thought was a load of evidence and documentation with my original application, however most of it was uncertified copies. I included something on the order of 100 photographs and then 60 or so additional documents or pieces of evidence. Though I tried to locate formal documentation written in English, most of it was in German, and I thought it would be obvious that it was, say, a doctor's correspondence, or a city document, and showed the dates and names. A few items that I thought had key information, such as my sponsoring partner's German residence registration certificate which indicates that we're both living at the same address, were provided as translations and with a certification.

In spite of that, I received an e-mail from my CO asking that I send further documentation, all of it as originals or certified copies, and all of it translated into English. However, it did state that I didn't need to provide "too much," just one or two pieces for each of the past 5 years. Naturally, I couldn't help myself but to provide 2-4 pieces for each year, and more than a dozen support letters (written in English, of course) from close family and friends.

But, the main thing I've learned is that it is more important to provide original, official documentation than anything else.

I believe the best thing is just to give too much as long as they will take their time to go through them....and also gonna make sure i certify more necessary docs as i've read about people who submitted originals and were not return to them.

The crux of it is the "fourfold test", which is to prove that:
    1. you are living together at the same address
    2. your statements and evidence are credible
    3. the reasons for entering the relationship were genuine and both parties intend to maintain a long-term exclusive relationship
    4. the relationship is likely to endure

I would have thought that if the evidence provided satisfied these criteria, it's not the volume of documents provided but rather whether the documents show that the 4 points above are met.

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglekiwi View Post
    I believe the best thing is just to give too much as long as they will take their time to go through them....and also gonna make sure i certify more necessary docs as i've read about people who submitted originals and were not return to them.
    I couldn't resist sending more than what was strictly asked for on the same reasoning. If I provide too little it might be trouble, but there isn't harm in providing extra. I sent a few originals that I would be disappointed to lose, but if it results in the visa being approved I'm happy to write them off.

Quote Originally Posted by EGoodhue View Post
    The crux of it is the "fourfold test", which is to prove that:
    1. you are living together at the same address
    2. your statements and evidence are credible
    3. the reasons for entering the relationship were genuine and both parties intend to maintain a long-term exclusive relationship
    4. the relationship is likely to endure

I would have thought that if the evidence provided satisfied these criteria, it's not the volume of documents provided but rather whether the documents show that the 4 points above are met.
    Excellent summary of what they're looking for in the evidence.

I think in my case perhaps the evidence wasn't acceptable because it wasn't translated, certified, or both. Based on the e-mail I received from my CO, it sounded like he was primarily looking to assert that there was something for each of the past 5 years so he could offer permanent residency. Perhaps what I originally sent was enough to convince him that our relationship was genuine and likely to endure, because he literally asked for "one or two" things from each of the past 5 years.

Great summary from u @ Egoodhue....but pls how or what documents do u think best prove the 4th point and also is our letter enough to prove this part of point 3 that says "both parties intend to maintain a long-term exclusive relationship" as I don't know if any documents can prove this apart from the email and other messages that shows our emotional attachment.

But those 4 points u gave actually covers everything in the PPI letter.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast