Thread: Third Party Check/Senior members please REPLY!!!

Default Third Party Check/Senior members please REPLY!!!

Hi All,

I have been advised by my CO that they are doing some third party checks on my application.

I have seen that third party check mainly is NSC clearance?

Can you please advise what they want to check?

As I had never applied for any other country , nor I was in military in the home country?

However they have not called me to get the 1209 form filled.

Please help!!

Regards,

I have seen that third party check mainly is NSC clearance?
    No, it's not the same thing. A third party check is just asking someone else who is in a position to know what is true to confirm that some piece of your evidence is correct. For instance, it is common for the CO to contact the university where an applicant did their course to check that Mr A did attend between this date and that date, and graduated with a (whatever) degree.

It usually means they are verifying the details of your employment, to ensure all the details submitted check out and meet instructions. This will often involve a phone call or email to your employer, and perhaps some quick questions over the phone to you. Nothing to be concerned about and all very standard procedure.

Hi EGoodhue,

I know some businesses always change the ownership every 3-5 years. What if the employer/owner had sold the business to someone else and lost contact? I mean INZ cannot reach the employer to verify the applicant's work experience. Will it bring negative effect to the application? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by frankie225 View Post
    Hi EGoodhue,

I know some businesses always change the ownership every 3-5 years. What if the employer/owner had sold the business to someone else and lost contact? I mean INZ cannot reach the employer to verify the applicant's work experience. Will it bring negative effect to the application? Thanks.
    For work experience, there's potentially the option for the CO to contact the person who was the owner/manager at the time the applicant worked there - through a personal email address perhaps. Otherwise any extra supporting evidence could be provided to prove the authenticity of the work experience - such as bank account statements or tax documents showing wage/salary payments from that company at the time the work experience is claimed. A CO should always at least try other ways to verify work experience and just because an original manager or owner has moved on doesn't mean the work experience can't be counted - just more difficult to verify.

Many people have also been able to cover this point by putting INZ in touch with a former colleague (if they have lost touch with the owner) from that earlier business, such as a line manager, someone from HR, or someone who worked closely with them, who can testify as to the responsibilities of the job and their regular hours. This can complete the picture, alongside the tax and financial records from the time.

THANKS ALL FOR YOUR VALUABLE COMMENTS.

I think I can just wait all I can say its really making me fall apart due to this time line and still counting :-(

EOI Lodged: 28/09/16
    ITA: 12/10/16
    ITA Submitted: 21/10/16
    CO assigned:18/02/17
    PPI sent: 02/03/17
    PPI replied: 15/03/17
    INZ Site Vist: 27/03/17
    Declined: 04/05/17
    IPT Appeal Lodged: 12/06/17
    IPT Appeal successful sent back for reassessment: 15/11/17
    INZ Reassessment: Since 20/11/17

No CONTACT OR FURTHER UPDATE YET!!