Thread: Residency application - INz1000

Lightbulb Residency application - INz1000

Hi,
    I am preparing my application for Residency - I hold Talent Accredited Visa for 2 years and applying residence through INZ 1000.

I have almost finished the application, but have some confusions in it and hoping I can get some help here. !

1. Health Requirements - application says I don't have to submit a medical form now (unless requested later by immigration) But I am not sure if I can tick that in the checklist???

2. Birth certificate - Some spelling errors are found in my partner's birth certificate - will that be an issue?

Thanks in Advance

Abhi

1. Do you mean you come under H1?

Section H
    Health requirements
    H1
    Have you or any other person included in this application submitted a medical certificate (
    General Medical
    Certificate (INZ 1007)
    or
    Limited Medical Certificate (INZ 1201)
    and
    Chest X-ray Certificate (INZ 1096)
    ), completed
    and dated by a medical practitioner within the last 36 months with another Immigration New Zealand application?
    Yes
    Provide details in the table below
    In that case, you would tick at H2 to say, "I do not have to provide any medical certificates or chest X-ray certificates at this stage."

And in the Checklist for sections A to H, you can tick the box saying that whatever kind of medical certificate and X-ray has been supplied if required - because it was, for the previous application.

2. It is quite possible that the errors will be noticed, and you may have to explain, and possibly provide evidence or a sworn statement, that (for example) the person described as 'Jennifre' on the birth certificate is the same as the 'Jennifer' on her passport and other documents.

1. You don't need to provide a medical certificate as long as you have provided one to INZ within the past 36 months AND there were no issues identified on that medical AND your health hasn't deteriorated since AND you haven't spent more than 6 months in a country with a high incidence of TB (countries other than those listed A4.25.10.

2. Spelling errors in a birth certificate may cause errors in terms of checking against police certificates, if the name on the police cert is spelt slightly differently to that on the birth cert. Perhaps a statutory declaration outlining the difference in spelling would suffice...?

Thank you for the responses! I will go ahead and apply as suggested. Will be prepared to provide additional documentation regarding the birth certificate!

Abhi