Good evening,

I am a resident of New Zealand and I own a property overseas which is from the country with Double Tax Agreement with New Zealand. If that property is being rented for business, thus I'm getting profit out of that rental business (of less than 500NZD per month), do I need to declare this as personal income with New Zealand's IRD then pay any needed taxes?

Thank you for any feedback.