Thread: Partnership Work Visa

Default Partnership Work Visa

Hi everyone,

I am filling INZ 1146. In Section C1:

Have you previously supported or sponsored a successful principal applicant under our Residence – Partnership instructions or ‘partnership-based temporary entry instructions’, or did you include a secondary applicant partner in your residence application who was granted residence?

Yes (Provide details in the following table of all applicants you have previously supported or included in your residence application. Continue on a separate sheet of paper if necessary.)
    No

Also in C3:

Have at least ve years passed since:
    • you supported or sponsored a principal applicant under Residence – Partnership instructions, or
    • you were granted residence as a principal applicant under Residence – Partnership instructions, or
    • you were granted residence under any other category, if you included a partner in that application, or
    • you were granted residence as the secondary applicant partner under any other category?

Yes No Not applicable

The situation is:
    I am NZ citizen. I'v been supported my partner last year for a partnership work visa. This year I am supporting my partner ( the same person ) for another work visa. She is the only one i'v ever been supported. We'v lodged a partnership resident visa tho, still waiting for a co.

May i ask in this two questions, what should i tick?
    Thanks for your time
    Last edited by Spiderman; 13th March 2018 at 11:54 AM.

Badly designed questions, aren't they? They don't give scope for your situation, which must be quite a common one.

To the first question, YES, giving her details, and adding that this is THE SAME PERSON YOU ARE SPONSORING AGAIN NOW.

To the second question, NO. If there is space, I would also write in that this is the same person. If there isn't space on the form, I would include a cover letter making the point.

Thanks JandM.

Just found out someone else also get confused about this question in here:
    https://www.enz.org/forum/showthread.php?t=53266

So they did! I see I suggested something different for C3 that time, but I don't think it particularly matters as long as you have made the point very firmly that this is the same partner.

Cheers JandM. Appreciate your help