Thread: Sept 2017 lodgement, still awaiting NSC!

Default Sept 2017 lodgement, still awaiting NSC!

Old policy
    ITA documents lodged:7 Sept 2017,
    AR on 22 Sept
    CO assinged in Mid-Nov, employer being contacted on the same day, IRD documents required on the same day
    Followed up before Christmas and was told NSC is under procoss
    Followed up in Mid-Mar 2018 co no response

Title: Sales and Marketing Manager

Anyone who has similar timeline? I think maybe 99% of resident application under SMC in September 2017 have had an outcome expect for my case.

The feeling of hanging there is a pain...

Honestly, everyone with an application in to INZ feels the same way as you do - that everyone else is ahead, and it is awful having to wait. Unfortunately for people having to get the NSC check, it's true that their cases will have a longer wait than anyone who doesn't need that. See here https://www.google.co.uk/search?sour....0.MkWgby52WqU for old threads about people in the same boat as you.

I feel for you. It's frustrating to see that some people with much more recent lodgement dates got their approved already, but it is what it is. Lodged in August 2017 and still waiting. Job verification was done in October, and NSC was completed in December, but the application went to 2nd person check only recently. Still waiting on the decision. I know people who are waiting since June -July and this is without NSC check. So, you are not alone. Maybe give a call to call center to see what stage your application is at? They will also be able to tell you if NSC has been completed or not.

I can imagine how frustrating this must feel. I'm also really shocked and disappointed to see that you requested an update from your CO a month ago and no response was given. CO's have strict KPI's around customer service and timeframes in which emails and phone messages MUST be responded to - any CO not abiding by these timeframes deserves to be pulled up by their manager and held accountable. I don't believe it's at all acceptable to ignore someone's emails (particularly when it's such a huge and important part of their lives being dealt with) - I speak from previous experience within INZ and would never have even dared to ignore any of my client's emails (mainly because it's just downright rude, but also for fear of being hauled over the coals by my manager for not meeting the customer service standards!). Don't accept emails being ignored - email and call as much as you need to to get the answers you need and deserve. And please don't fear this having a negative impact on your application - if you meet policy, no amount of "annoyance" to an Immigration Officer can give them the right to decline you, it just doesn't work like that.

Hi, I understand how frustrating it feels because my SMC application timeline is almost like yours.

My AR is 22nd Sep 2017 too. After that, I waited abt 6 months until a CO emailed my employer to check my job at the end of the last month.

My employer replied the questionnaire a week ago, and I am waiting for the response from INZ now.

I never asked INZ about my NSC status, all I know is my AR email received on 22nd Sep from INZ says they are "waiting for information to be provided by a third party, which could take up to 6 months." So, hopefully, my NSC is done.

I know other ppl got no response from INZ as well, guess it is very common now.