Thread: INZ Form 1025 next step

Default INZ Form 1025 next step

My officer is satisfied tho that me and my partner are in genuine relationship however we were declined for work visa application under partnership as we failed to meet the living together requirement. As a result of that, the can only facilitate a visitor's visa. I have a question tho, what is the approval in principle letter So after reading some post, the approval should be sent to us by the second person checking our application. The officer told us to advise her/him as soon as possible so that he/she can covert our application. Im confuse, is this conversion for visitor's visa? Would this take another months of waiting? How would I be able to provide the Approval in principle if I have not received any approval letter yet? Is this another application? Do I still need to provide all the requirements even tho it is a conversion?
    Last edited by skadsuh; 15th April 2018 at 01:19 PM.

Getting the AIP letter or email is part of an application for Residence under the Skilled Migrant Category (SMC), so it is nothing to do with your present situation, and you can forget it.

Your CO is asking you to reply saying that you agree to having a partner-sponsored visitor visa instead of having the partner-sponsored work visa you applied for. I BELIEVE that that is all it will need, and that the CO will then go ahead with issuing the visitor visa without further input from you, because the evidence you have already supplied will be enough. I suggest you answer the CO saying yes please, you would like the visitor's visa, and ask if s/he needs anything else from you at this stage.

Hi JandM, Thank you for answering my question. Does that mean that I don't have to provide the INZ 1025 form since the CO will do the conversion without any input from me aside from accepting the Visitor's visa?

Thanks
    Last edited by skadsuh; 16th April 2018 at 01:41 AM.

I THINK that is what he is saying to you. Once you reply to him, he will soon tell you if there is anything different that you need to do.