Thread: I got PPI letter Need your help to reply.

Default I got PPI letter Need your help to reply.

Position: Personal Assistant

The concerns are as follows:

1. No evidence that you liaise with staff on matters relating to the organization’s operations

2. No evidence that you are preparing reports, memos, correspondence and other routine documents

3. No evidence that you are attending meetings and acting as a secretary for the employer

4. No evidence that you are maintaining appointment diaries and making travel arrangements

5. No evidence that you are processing incoming and outgoing mail, filing correspondence and maintaining records for the Boss (not just the business)

6. No evidence or explanation with regards to how you take and transcribe letters and other documents for the boss.

I have already printed out all the required documents from email, but the problem is only serial-4 I do some partial job due to our job nature. In this regard, what should I do?

I suggest your employer may be able to help with that point, by writing an explanation stating under what circumstances and how often/regularly you are required to do that.

Hi JandM,

Thanks for your reply. Can I inbox you regarding some advise?

INZ has concerns that you are not performing these tasks and are therefore not considered a substantive match, you need to show them that you are a substantive match (If you are).

Your best option would be to seek the advice of an LIA or Lawyer if you are struggling, they can give you real advice and solutions.

Quote Originally Posted by Nzs View Post
    INZ has concerns that you are not performing these tasks and are therefore not considered a substantive match, you need to show them that you are a substantive match (If you are).

Your best option would be to seek the advice of an LIA or Lawyer if you are struggling, they can give you real advice and solutions.
    Thanks for your reply.

Hi Everyone,

Could you please suggest me what kinds of documents I need to submit INZ regarding this point?
    [B]## No evidence that you are processing incoming and outgoing mail, filing correspondence and maintaining records for the Boss (not just the business)

Documents could be ;

Is it personal correspondence with me and boss by email?
    Or boss between client
    Or Any correspondence I did on behalf boss with the client.
    Or Any action plan for the company/client we have decided.

I am really confused this matter.

All of the above - as much as you can gather.

Also, your employer can help by writing a supporting letter giving details and examples of what you do in each of these cases.

Thanks, JandM