Thread: how reliable is the visa label statement in other airport and even in here in NZ?

Question how reliable is the visa label statement in other airport and even in here in NZ?

Before I ask my question. I would like to thank you everyone that help me.

So my partner was granted a visitor visa with a max stay of 9 months here in NZ and was given a 3 month max period for her to travel here in NZ. The sticker of her visa has this statement

1. "Financial support evidence not required" - Does this mean I don't have to give her any money or show money just a proof that I support her?
    2. "Return/onward ticket not required" - Now 5 years ago before I got my PR, I was granted a visitor with a max stay of 3 months. I remember back then that when I was on Australia, I was held up and was not allowed to board the plane because I didn't have a return ticket even though that "return onward ticket not required" was there on my sticker. When I got to the NZ airport, I was held up again and was not allowed to leave because of the same reason. Now that my partner has this condition, will she suffer the same fate as I did before? Our immigration officer clearly stated that we don't need return ticket. Since this would be the first time my partner is traveling abroad I don't want her to suffer the same fate as I had before. It was scary. Anyway, how reliable is the visa label statement in other airport and even in here?

The statements on the visa label are clear enough, and SHOULD be honoured, but you're asking about what individual airline employees and airport immigration desk people are going to do at a particular moment, and who can say?

What eventually happened in your case? How did you get on on the day(s)?