Thread: Work visa based on de facto relation

Default Work visa based on de facto relation

Good evening everyone
    I am in a bit of a situation here. I am going to apply for a work visa based on my partner but we be only living together for 2 months but I don’t have an option. I please request everyone or anyone who applied for work visa based on de facto relation only after living together for 2 months and those who were successful too, If you can please share the evidences you provided that would help a lot.
    Thank you

There is a range of different evidence you can provide, but a good start would be:
    - mail addressed to each of you at the same home address
    - any bank statements for joint bank accounts you have together
    - a joint tenancy agreement, showing both names (if you have one) or joint home ownership documents showing both names
    - bills for any utilities that are in both names, or if you have them in one name but each have accounts in your name
    - evidence of any assets you own together (car, appliances, furniture, etc.)

Hi, we applied 2 months ago after living together for 2 months, still waiting on a case officer, will update once we know if we were successful.. we were dating long distance for 9 months before she moved here permanently. Had spent a couple of months together in person over that time, etc