Thread: Job Experience

Default Job Experience

Hi I'm intersting for apply to Essential Skill Work Visa, I'm from El Salvador, I have 29 years old; but i have somes problem for apply, because i haven't finish my carrer of architecture, im doing my thesis for begin my process to graduate; I have 3 years of an ascertainable job experience in my work area, but this works was before that I will do my graduate, my question is, can I apply to Essential Skill Work Visa, if my job experience is before to of finishing of my carrer of architecture?
    If i cant apply to this visa, which are my options for inmigrate to New Zealand?

Quote Originally Posted by Heathcliff View Post
    Hi I'm intersting for apply to Essential Skill Work Visa, I'm from El Salvador, I have 29 years old; but i have somes problem for apply, because i haven't finish my carrer of architecture, im doing my thesis for begin my process to graduate; I have 3 years of an ascertainable job experience in my work area, but this works was before that I will do my graduate, my question is, can I apply to Essential Skill Work Visa, if my job experience is before to of finishing of my carrer of architecture?
    If i cant apply to this visa, which are my options for inmigrate to New Zealand?
    To clarify my 3 years of work experience was obtain in the area of Building Information Modelling Professional of ANZCO 312116 Surveying or Spatial Science Technician

See under Evidence for Qualifications and/or Experience on the factsheet here. https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-...-visa#criteria ANZSCO says that at least three years of relevant experience may substitute for a formal qualification. http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/abs@....2?opendocument

In that sense
    Can I apply to Essential Skill Work Visa, when I will finish my carrer?
    Just I need asses my university degree when I will get it and get a job offer?

When you have finished your degree and got it assessed, that will be the time to look at that INZ page again, under the heading Criteria, hitting the Evidence button, to see what are the requirements by that time. The INZ regulations are part of NZ law, and changing government policy means that the rules get altered. NOW, if your were finished with your studies, it looks as though you MAY be eligible, IF you convinced a NZ employer to offer you a job, but you will need to check THEN.

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    When you have finished your degree and got it assessed, that will be the time to look at that INZ page again, under the heading Criteria, hitting the Evidence button, to see what are the requirements by that time. The INZ regulations are part of NZ law, and changing government policy means that the rules get altered. NOW, if your were finished with your studies, it looks as though you MAY be eligible, IF you convinced a NZ employer to offer you a job, but you will need to check THEN.

thank you very much

On my view, if you reach you degree and got it assessed, pre qualification accumulaTed experience may be aceptable, because the ISSL in Every occupation establishes if the experience must be post-qualification, in some cAses it doesn't Mention, I guess, if the experience is related to the Occupation and is agree with the ANZCO statements for the occupations, that one could be aceptable by CO. But is only my common sense. At the end, CO have the final word. Good Luck and go ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by hans07 View Post
    On my view, if you reach you degree and got it assessed, pre qualification accumulaTed experience may be aceptable, because the ISSL in Every occupation establishes if the experience must be post-qualification, in some cAses it doesn't Mention, I guess, if the experience is related to the Occupation and is agree with the ANZCO statements for the occupations, that one could be aceptable by CO. But is only my common sense. At the end, CO have the final word. Good Luck and go ahead.
    thank you, I understand that the experience no is relevant if were obtained after or before that finish my degree, as long as my occupation is within the requirements