Thread: section 49 condition

Default section 49 condition

Hi

Kindly i would like to understand if i am entitle to section 49 condition if i get approval to my SMC Residence application or not?

notice that after 3 months of my arrival to NZ and starting my first job i did apply for SMC application (205 Points), arrived at 10/2017 , application submitted 2/2018.
    my SMC submitted for the same employer i was working with but in 4/2018 while my application was in process i was terminated from this job due to selling the company and i updated my SMC CO with another employer (my points increased to be 215)

so the situation here that i didn't spent yet 3 months with the new employer who will be considered my employer for my application but i spent more than 6 months working with the employer i initially submitted my application with, in this case will my CO apply section 49 condition on my application or not? (i didn't get a decision in my application yet but i just want to understand how it is working to be ready )

Cheers

I don't know. The regulations https://www.immigration.govt.nz/opsm...c.htm?6954.htm don't mention that particular situation.

Has anyone had this happen to them, so they can share their experience, please?