Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: ITA Submission May 2018

Yes.

Hi JandM, are we still able to check application status via inz online service system? Remember a while ago someone posted say it has been closed, but recently see someone post they got approved online. Pls kindly advice, ps im using LIA for my application.
    Thanks

They have stopped doing any detailed updates. The only things visible are that an application has been submitted, and then, eventually, if it has been approved or refused.

Unhappy

Hi JandM and Friends

I have submitted my application 23rd may 2018. The acknowledgment letter says that "you will allocate an immigration officer within 5 months ".But I can see in this forum many people who submitted their application on May 2018 allocated CO after 1 month of submission .I am going to reach 2 month still i have not allocated CO yet .

• Is that normal to mention in acknowledgment letter the period 5 month for CO allocation ?
    • I have applied with my whole family for Residency (Me and my wife in New Zealand and Two kids in India).Is that the reason for delaying to allocate CO because of my Kids in India?

Confused

Default Congratulations

Quote Originally Posted by pianista View Post
    My status changed today to approved. Yeah!!!
    Congratulations @pianista.

Hi STV,

CO can be allocated regardless of application submission date. Have you tried reaching INZ call centre? If not , then call them and ask if a CO is allocated yet.

Usually INZ say that 3 months is max time frame for a CO allocation. Some people have had their application got approved within a month whereas others have had their in queue for several months and still no outcome.

It is surely not getting affected by the fact that your kids are in India.

Hope this will help.

It's not usually as long as five months till a case is allocated to a CO, so I guess yours went in at a time they could see there was a LOT of work passing through the system, and longer delays than usual were possible. To write this is to tell you (and all the others this happened to) not to worry if a longer time passed. As has been said, though, they aim to do things more quickly, so the five months would be an outer limit, and they'll be trying to get through the backlog more quickly if they can.

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    They have stopped doing any detailed updates. The only things visible are that an application has been submitted, and then, eventually, if it has been approved or refused.
    Thanks JandM for your prompt reply, much appreciated. I will leave that to my LIA to follow up who will be in better position to get update from INZ.

Quote Originally Posted by rk123 View Post
    Hi STV,

CO can be allocated regardless of application submission date. Have you tried reaching INZ call centre? If not , then call them and ask if a CO is allocated yet.

Usually INZ say that 3 months is max time frame for a CO allocation. Some people have had their application got approved within a month whereas others have had their in queue for several months and still no outcome.

It is surely not getting affected by the fact that your kids are in India.

Hope this will help.
    Hi rk123

Thanks for the reply

I called today to INZ they says not allocated CO yet .and they says As per the acknowledgment letter it will take 3 -5 months .Waiting

Thank you JandM for the quick response .

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast