Thread: Help. Residency visa

Default Help. Residency visa

Hi

I have lodge my application in queen street last feb 23,2018. Ive read posts from people who have submitted their application later than mine and already got a CO and processed at manukau. I dont know how immigration do the queing process. I dont want to compare but its jist frustratinh

Hi, my husband applied for partner of NZer resident visa on Feb 12 2018 at the Akl branch and we only got a CO from Hamilton assigned to us last week! It's very slow but the website does say it can take up to 4 months for CO allocation. When we called up the helpline a few weeks ago, the advisor said there was a delay at the moment and it can take upto 6 months for a CO to be allocated. He also advised that the processing should take 3/4 weeks from the point a CO is allocated.
    Last edited by Yasfaw; 27th May 2018 at 04:50 PM. Reason: Wrong visa category

Did u get an email originally that ur application is process from manukau? Or you have been advised that its at hamilton?

Being frustrated is the usual and default state for anyone with an application in to INZ.