Thread: Work experience point claiming

Talking Work experience point claiming

Hi, I am claiming for point for my overseas work experience.I have total 17 years of experience. I submitted documents mentioned below.Do you think these documents are enough ?

A, 5 years in India
    Evidence
    1, Experience certificate,
    2, Duties and responsibilities
    3, Statement from HR manager that I was receiving salary by cash )

B,10 years and 9 months in Kuwait
    Evidence -
    2, Duties, and responsibilities,
    3, Statement from HR manager that I was receiving salary by at the bank,
    4, Bank statements show salary credit,
    5, Kuwait Visa translation which includes the employer name and my position )

C,1 years and 7 months in Kuwait
    Evidence -
    1, Experience certificate (average hours not mentioned),
    2,Offer letter & eMAIL,
    3, Bank statements including salary credit,
    4, Kuwait Visa translation which includes the employer name and my position and
    5, Letter from Kuwait Embassy that mentioned my employment was a full time
    Last edited by STV; 29th May 2018 at 02:03 PM. Reason: ADDING TEXT

Recently I have submitted my ITA documents. I have 15+ years of exp. and out of that I have worked 9 years in USA, UK & Singapore.

Case officer considered only 9 years as my total experience. She refereed SMS7.15 ( https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-...ork-experience) and said India experience is not consider for offshore applications.

Quote Originally Posted by lakshmana1980 View Post
    Recently I have submitted my ITA documents. I have 15+ years of exp. and out of that I have worked 9 years in USA, UK & Singapore.

Case officer considered only 9 years as my total experience. She refereed SMS7.15 ( https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-...ork-experience) and said India experience is not consider for offshore applications.
    I am onshore with and currently on skilled employment from Aug 2017

Quote Originally Posted by STV View Post
    Hi, I am claiming for point for my overseas work experience.I have total 17 years of experience. I submitted documents mentioned below.Do you think these documents are enough ?

A, 5 years in India
    Evidence
    2, Duties and responsibilities
    3, Statement from HR manager that I was receiving salary by cash )

B,10 years and 9 months in Kuwait
    Evidence -
    2, Duties, and responsibilities,
    3, Statement from HR manager that I was receiving salary by at the bank,
    4, Bank statements show salary credit,
    5, Kuwait Visa translation which includes the employer name and my position )

C,1 years and 7 months in Kuwait
    Evidence -
    1, Experience certificate (average hours not mentioned),
    2,Offer letter & eMAIL,
    3, Bank statements including salary credit,
    4, Kuwait Visa translation which includes the employer name and my position and
    5, Letter from Kuwait Embassy that mentioned my employment was a full time
    By "experience certificate", do you mean a letter written by someone within the company you worked for, on company letterhead, explaining the details of what you did, the dates you worked and how many hours you worked on average? If so, that should be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by EGoodhue View Post
    By "experience certificate", do you mean a letter written by someone within the company you worked for, on company letterhead, explaining the details of what you did, the dates you worked and how many hours you worked on average? If so, that should be fine.
    yes it is like that exactly

I have total 17 years of experience.

Just one experience certificate belonging to 1.7 years not mentioned the hours I worked. but still, I have 17years - 1.7 years =15 years and 5 months

as I am claiming a point for 10 years + 3 years for education which mean 13 years total

1, do you think the CO will ask for the 1.7 years experience with average hours?

2, (After submitting my ITA I received new experience certificate for 1.7 years from the employer including average hours,how can i submit that )

Quote Originally Posted by STV View Post

2, (After submitting my ITA I received new experience certificate for 1.7 years from the employer including average hours,how can i submit that )
    I'm assuming you don't have a CO yet (if you did, you would just email it to your CO) - so you can just send it to INZ via mail. If your application hasn't been lodged yet, just send it in with an explanation letter to say that it's to go with your application and they can match it up accordingly. If your application has been lodged, you should have received a letter with your application number on it - send in the new evidence with it clearly marked as being for your application number, and INZ will put it on file.