Thread: Thank you!

Default Thank you!

I found this forum back in New Year 2016 prior to our migration to NZ. Me and my husband and our 3 children had gained so many knowledge about Kiwi Life through the forum. We came from Indonesia, I took student path by enrolling myself in Post Graduate Diploma program with my more than 13 years working experience in European company in Indonesia mid 2016. Long story short, we lodged our ITA October 2017 after I secured a job offer. We had challenges regarding my husband CABG operation history due to coronary disease in 2015, his visa application always got referred to MA. Final battle was on our residency application, even tough our cardiologist has stated that my husband has been successfully revascularised and had less than 5% needed any cardiac procedures in 15 years, both MA’s in medical panel insisted that he’s not ASH. We finally need to go to medical waiver route. After months of uncertainty, this morning my immigration adviser sent an email that he was informed that our medical waiver is granted and we’re just waiting for Approval In Principal letter before we submit out passports for residence sticker.
    Thank you for all support given from this forum, all the information and sharing I get from here really encouraging and helpful to guide me to go through all the process.

Tia

Wonderful news