Thread: New Zealand visitor Visa

Default New Zealand visitor Visa

Hi there,
    I need a help in regards to nz visitor visa. I am a nz permanent resident and got married with guy who was living in nz from last 7 years but came back in India as he couldn't get further visa. Now we got married he wants to visit me in nz on visitor visa on his own behalf as I won't be able to sponsor him until September 2019 due to my previous relationship history.
    He applied for visitor visa docs provided funds, accommodation family reference letters etc. But got declined reason is INZ said your commitment are stronger in nz so we can't believe you will come back. Can anyone please advise me what other documents we can provide so that they can believe that he has commitments in home country so he has to come back. We have our own house, farms and some other property here.
    We also wrote to INZ that we want to spend some time together until I become eligible to sponsor him. Sometimes I will visit him in India sometime he will visit me in nz.
    Thanks

This situation is always difficult - there isn't a visa which separately covers your situation, and the INZ COs are applying the rules for a visitor's visa which definitely has the intention of covering someone making a brief visit, whereas they KNOW your husband intends to make his home in NZ when he can.

Can ChrisMwn or EGoodhue (LIAs) suggest anything here?

One idea which just came to me - does your husband have an employer in India, who could write saying that he is being given leave of absence but is expected back on a certain date?

Hi JANDM,
    Thanks for your response. Yes he has 7 years NZ work experience in hospitality field. He recently hired by restaurant he's on training at the moment. Also wanted to ask if we show our property As we have our farms my husband manage all the contractors and stuff. He is the only responsible person in his family after his parents death.

We are preparing further documents property valuation,source of income, proof of our house, or other assets. Also his new job offer letter. Do you think it will work? Please advise me accordingly.
    Thanks heaps

I can't read the future, I'm afraid. That last thought was just an idea for something extra you might be able to add to the file.

As I said, the LIAs' experience is what might give you a realistic steer on this.

Dear ChrisMwn and EGoodhue,
    Please help me on this matter I need your opinion. He is a genuine entrant to nz but do you think these documents are enough to satisfy INZ. he is applying on his own behalf even Co wrote in the refusal letter, we agree you are applying for temporary entry but we are not satisfy you have any commitments in your home country.
    Thanks

Dear ChrisMwn and EGoodhue,
    Please help me on this matter I need your opinion. He is a genuine entrant to nz but do you think these documents are enough to satisfy INZ. he is applying on his own behalf even Co wrote in the refusal letter, we agree you are applying for temporary entry but we are not satisfy you have any commitments in your home country.
    Thanks

Now you have posted five posts, you will be able to PM those members - that will attract their attention, as the site emails them to let them know they have a message.